There are millions of glass meal prep containers available in the online shopping market, and it is a challenging matter to choose the best one. If you are looking for the best glass-based meal prep containers to pack your lunch, it is highly recommended to go for the Bento box Glass Meal Prep Containers. They are perfect for meal prep lunches. Also, it is a microwave-proof product. And, comes with an attractive combo pack which includes five pieces of different glass meal prep containers.
Glass Meal Prep Containers- the best for you!
It is BPA free, microwave oven, and dishwasher proof lunch containers with airtight and leak-proof lids facilities. It has three compartment containers and three vented snap locking lids to protect your foods from messing around with each other. Moreover, it comes with a 3-month warranty. It is made of eco-friendly borosilicate glass.
These glass food storage containers are made of extremely high-quality glasses with smart lock technology which can lock your food inside with an airtight seal for secure and leak-free storage. Its 3-compartment portion control containers are perfect for packing your meal as per your diet plan. These containers are the only ones available in the market with this facility.
Get yourself a break from preparing a meal every time and every day. You can very well cook and keep your food in these Bento glass meal Prep Containers. These containers are freezer friendly. So, cook and store as long as you want. Reheating is also possible in these containers. Yes, they are microwave safe too! Moreover, you need not worry about cleaning as it is very easy to wash them.
The attractive look and design of bento box glass meal prep containers will ensure you a beautiful presentation of your cooked food, and it is also a great choice for school, office, and picnics to pack lunches. It comes with a two-step edge lock system, which makes the compartments watertight and leak proof.
- Product Dimensions: 16.1 x 9.7 x 7.7 inches
- Item Weight: 10.01 pounds
- Price: $29.99
- Color: Clear
- Material Type: Glass
- Size: 34oz
- Included: Five containers, five lids
- Special Features: leak-proof container, microwave safe, freezer safe, dishwasher safe, easy to open or close, BPA free containers,
- Customer Reviews: 4.1 out of 5 stars
- Best Sellers Rank: It ranks 844
- There are many plastic containers that are BPA free, which can protect your lunch from various types of bacteria. But it can emit some harmful chemicals due to the plastic materials. But glass containers are free from any of this tension.
- A Glass container takes a shorter time than plastic ones to heat-up your food in the microwave.
- In a glass container, you can keep your food fresh for a long period. It helps to retain the flavors and tastes of the food as long as you want.
- It is made of environmentally friendly-glasses which boosts the long life of the product.
- If you do not like the product or if it has any defect in them, then it comes with full refund policies also.
- Glass containers are stain and odor resistant. They are green-friendly along with multiple functions.
- Glass bento boxes are the best option to store leftover food and not to worry about harmful toxic chemicals.
- Glass is a better absorber of heat than plastic. That is why glass boxes have the quality to go from freezer to oven to dinner table effortlessly that too in no time.
- Because of the transparent nature, it is easier to check which food is inside which box. This will also help you to consume the leftover food which will go bad first.
- There is no risk of scratches with the glass, unlike the plastic ones.
- It is a little heavier than plastic boxes to carry in your bag.
- It will cost you some extra bucks. Plastic ones are a little cheaper.
- You have to handle it with utmost care because of the glass material and its fragileness.
- It is better not to pack lunch for your kids in these types of boxes to avoid the chance of slip and getting broke.
- Glass boxes have a complicated lid closing and opening system. So, if you are packing lunch for your little one, it’s better to go for the plastic ones with only two latch opening system.
Below are few safety cleaning tips you should follow for the Bento glass meal prep containers:
- Always try to clean your glass containers as soon as you can after having your meal. This will also help you to maintain hygiene.
- Always put the glass containers at the top shelf of a dishwasher.
- Try to leave your bento glass food storage container in the open air to dry.
- Use warm water and soap to clean it.
- You can also use baking soda and vinegar to clean up the stains and bad smells if required.
- Remember not to put the lids in the dishwasher as they may erode the rubber seals from the sides and as a result, the container may not be well airtight as before.
Thus, Bento glass meal prep containers with three compartments of 5 packs are a boon for those who take their lunch to office or have it afterward after several hours of making the food. Some of its exclusive features that make them customers’ favorite are oven and microwave safe, dishwasher safe, borosilicate glass, smart locking technique, and BPA material.
With so many such features, it is undoubtedly the favorite of all. Also, it has a huge rating of 4.1 out of 5 in Amazon, which proves that the users have many great things to say about these boxes too. They are truly satisfied using this Bento glass meal prep containers. So, why wait? Go and grab these beautiful containers of a pack of five and keep eating fresh and stay healthy!
- Amazing Entenmann’s Carrot Cake Recipe
- Panasonic SD-YD250 Automatic Bread Maker Review
- Best Glazed Tofu Turkey Recipe with Stuffing
- The Ultimate Guide to Making Subway Tuna
- Mom’s Best New England Clam Chowder Inspired Soup
- 2 Easy Weeknight CrockPot Recipes
- Bake the Ever-Satisfying Blueberry Rolls for Your Mom This Mother’s Day
- 5 Best Zelite Knives for your Kitchen
- 5 Best Instant Ramen of 2020
- 5 Best Farberware Cookware for your Kitchen