Village-Bakery.com was created with one thing in mind – to become the absolute best cooking resource site on the web. We want our readers to come to our site and find the perfect recipe, learn how to do a new cooking task, and read honest product reviews.
Village Bakery was established in 2002. We started out as a small resource site surrounding the health benefits of bread. We received such a positive response that we decided to turn the site into a wealth of knowledge – a one-stop shop for cooking.
As a result, our traffic has grown to over 250,000 unique visitors per month! We’ve been featured on major sites such as The Guardian, Engadget, Today, Cosmopolitan, Wikipedia, Chowhound, Vegan Society, The Ecologist, Diabetes Daily, and more!
Our team consists of culinary experts Joe and Barbara Hughes. The Hughes have been married since 1990 and have 2 children (and a dog!). Their love of cooking has radiated throughout their family. Both children are looking to become world class chefs when they’re older.
Work with Us:
While we primarily publish articles that are our own, we are open to guest post contributions. All guest posts must be approved by us before they’ll be published. We reserve the right to turn down any submissions and to ask for a publishing fee. If you’re interested in contributing to our site, please reach out to Joe@Village-Bakery.com.
Feel free to reach out to us on social media. We can be found at the following platforms:
- Best Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven Review 2020
- Holiday Goodies: Sweet Christmas Gifts
- 5 Best Mediterranean Cuisine Cookbooks Review And Comparison
- 3 Best Hot Chocolate Mix Brands (2020 Guide)
- 10 Best Gluten Free Appliances for Your Home
- 5 Best Paula Deen Cookware for your Kitchen
- Crockpot Turkey Recipes
- Best Holiday Desserts for the Cooking Impaired: Four Simple and Delicious No Bake Dessert Recipes
- 5 Best Canned Chicken for your Kitchen
- Make Your Christmas Even Better!