Amazon Basics provide some great quality products for people who don’t want to spend a fortune. This 3-piece non-stick pan set is great if it’s your first kitchen, students moving away, or people who don’t cook that often.
The body of the pans is aluminum with a non-stick coating. The handles are soft-touch to prevent burns when cooking. All parts are BPA free. The bases of the pans are spiraled for an even cook. You can cook on gas, electric and glass stovetops. They aren’t induction compatible.
It’s really easy to hand wash the pans with warm soapy water. They aren’t designed to go in the dishwasher because it might damage the non-stick coating.
There’s an error in the description. It isn’t an 8-piece set, and there’re no lids. However, this is still an excellent set for the price.
What We Like About It:
Many Amazon viewers had one common opinion; they wouldn’t bother repurchasing expensive pans. These are non stick even though they are cheap. Even if you don’t use oil, the food doesn’t stick.
The three sizes are ideal. They’re small enough to store in smaller kitchens. They’re also large enough to cook larger food like a chicken breast. Cleaning them was super easy. Once they had cooled down a little, we just rinsed them off in soapy water.
We liked that they were lightweight. When we were flipping pancakes, the weight was almost unnoticeable. Even after a few months of use, the non-stick was still working. Another advantage is that the pans didn’t warp.
The pro chefs in our test group liked the feel of the handles. It helped them work in a busy kitchen where people can accidentally grab a hot handle.
Apart from the excellent function and great price, the pans even look nice.
- 5 Best Ice Makers for Your Kitchen
- Tips to Make Cookie Baking Fit with a Healthy Diet
- New Series Cake Boss on TLC
- Make Ahead Cinnamon Buns and Christmas Macarons
- 5 Best Anolon Cookware for your Kitchen
- Baked Acorn Squash: Short and Sweet
- 3 Best Electric Can Openers for your Kitchen (2020)
- Buying A Frozen Whole Turkey Bird For Christmas
- 10 Best Electric Kettles for Your Kitchen 
- What Can You Use as a Rolling Pin Substitute?