An exquisite treat of lovely baked pears garnished with nuts is a wonderful reminiscent of those joyful autumn days where you sit in your warm house, watching brown leaves falling from trees while enjoying such delights. An additional Coffee Mug filled with your favorite warm drink or a cup of Tea right from your Teapot will only bolster the fun even further.
What makes this dessert even more appealing is that the process of making it is effortless, easy, and doesn’t take too much time. Moreover, it overshadows other unhealthy sweets in terms of nutritional value. This gives you even more reason to make this wonderful meal as you won’t regret it. Forget about all the Sugar involved when using your Crepe Maker, Donut Maker, or Waffle Maker, with baked pears, it’s healthiness all the way.
How Hard Is Preparing Baked Pears?
The preparation time for baked pears is quite short as it doesn’t really take much to prepare, 10 minutes will suffice for you to get it done. Another 30 minutes in the Convection Oven, and it’s ready to be served, just add some yogurt from your Yogurt Maker and you can eat and enjoy it. So, why don’t you make some the next evening?
For that though, you’ll need to pick a recipe in order to know the exact ingredients. And fortunately, if you don’t have one already, there exist numerous ones on the internet for you to choose from. However, we want to give you a unique recipe that will surely delight you with its special ingredient’s distinctive flavor.
This element gives it a sweet yet sour natural taste that fits well with the overall texture of the dessert. It is none other than raspberry, an extremely healthy and savory berry. The combination is surprisingly good, beyond our expectations when we experimented with it since the flavors go together exceptionally well.
The mix of a rich, creamy texture with crunchy bits (the nuts), is a heavenly one. You don’t really have to restrict yourself to walnuts though any kind of nuts will do the job. The addition of raspberry gives it an extra edgy sourness that will tickle your taste buds in an interesting, joyful way.
Making the raspberry topping is as simple as it gets. You just put a certain amount of raspberry, which is at least half a cup, in a bowl, in addition to half of zest lemon juice and a coffee spoon of sugar. Then, heat it up until it starts boiling and let it cool down. Lastly, you just have to filter it with a colander, and the resulting liquid is a soft topping.
How to Make the Baked Pears
As ingredients, you just need 3 large and sweet ripe pears, 1/3 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 1/3 cup of crushed walnuts (or any nuts you may have or wish to use) prepared using your Nutcrackers, 3 teaspoons of Honey. If you like, you can add yogurt or raspberry topping.
The process is easy, and here we’ll walk you step by step through it.
- First of all, heat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Then, slice the pears in two and put them on baking paper, Cookie Sheet, or Baking Mat Set, then slightly chop off the end using a Kitchen Utility Knife so you can make them stand.
- Remove the seeds using a spoon to dig them out.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon on the fruit and fill with a load of walnuts
- Top them with a bit of honey before putting them in the oven and bake them for 30 minutes.
- After that, get them out and let them cool off on the Cooling Rack for a while.
- Finally, serve them alongside some frozen yogurt, and top them with the raspberry sauce for a fantastic
- Voila! Enjoy your finger-licking baked pears!
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
Also check out https://hurrythefoodup.com/cinnamon-baked-pears/
- Low Fat Ways to Prepare Fresh Fish: Poaching, Baking, Broiling
- Hexnub Coffee Organizer Stand for Chemex, Bodum & Coffee Gator
- Awesome Spider Web Cookies Easy to Make
- 5 Best Pizza Cutters for your Kitchen
- 3 Best Delta Faucets (2020 Guide)
- 5 Best Cheese Plates for your Kitchen
- Quality Muffin Pans as an Investment
- Some Pretty Strange Baking Tips & Tricks
- Top 5 Most Picture-Worthy Lockdown Food Trends
- 10 Best Double Boiler Pots for your Kitchen