Here’s our carefully curated selection of the top 3 Vitamix blender units this year. They’re among our most favorite brands when it comes to blenders. First, they’re known to make world-class products. Second, they’ve been around since 1921, headquartered in Ohio, USA. And these are among our primary reasons why we really love Vitamix blenders.
Now our main purpose in building this list of the 3 best Vitamix blenders today is, as always, to help you figure out which blender is the best one for you. Sometimes with the number of options out there today, it tends to become a bit overwhelming. So hopefully, our collection below can help you make a more informed decision. Remember, just like with any product line, each Vitamix blender model has its own set of advantages for particular use cases.
What we first did was to go to Amazon and meticulously comb through their best-seller lists for relevant categories. And once we spotted the most popular Vitamix blender models, we asked around for the feedback and recommendations of our peers. So this enabled us to prune our shortlist down to the top 10 Vitamix blender models today. So we tested each of these, and here’s a summary of what shook out from our extensive research, thorough tests and diligent effort in identifying the 3 best Vitamix blender units this 2020:
Vitamix Blender Review Center
|#1 - Vitamix 5200 Blender
|#2 - Vitamix Explorian Blender
|#3 - Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender
Want to know why we chose these as the top 3 Vitamix blenders this year? Just head on over to our comprehensive reviews below for each unit. And as soon as you’re ready, just hit the yellow button to get the best prices at Amazon today!
#1 – Vitamix 5200 Blender
What makes Vitamix’s 5200 blender different from the other Vitamix blenders out there? The overall shape and size of their blenders, including the 5200, is perhaps the best choice in regards to blending all sorts of food – Such as fruits for a smoothie, to veggies for soup. The blender also puts you in control of everything. You can change the speed of the blender at any time you like, to build up your preferred textures for whatever you’re making.
- Comes in three colors: Red, black, and white
- Weighs 10.56 lbs.
- Measurement is 8.75 x 7.25 x 20.5 inches.
- 7-year full warranty
- Blades are made from stainless steel
- You can easily change the blender’s speed.
- You can make soups and smoothies in less than ten minutes
- Self-cleaning: Just place in some dishwashing liquid and warm water in the blender and switch it on, and the blender will be clean in no time at all
- Contains a manual and DVD, which includes several recipes and answers to your questions about the product
#2 – Vitamix E320 Explorian Blender
The Explorian blender from Vitamix contains some very nice intuitive controls. It also possesses some very exhilarating powers and is a strong and powerful blender overall. This product will surely change the way you prepare your meals at home. Feel free to create the best organic food recipes at home with your Vitamix blender. The Explorian is also the best size for making smaller family meals because of its size.
- Includes the motor base, a low-profile tamper, and a cookbook
- Two colors: Red or black
- Weighs 10.5 lbs.
- Holds over 64 oz. of liquid
- Has a measurement of 11 x 8 x 18 inches
- Its compact size makes it fit easily in your kitchen cabinets or under the counters
- There’s a tamper that helps you process stubborn and thick blends like stews.
- Stainless-steel blades are strong and resistant to bending or dulling.
- You can make healthy food like nut butter and smoothies in less than 10 minutes
- Very easy to clean up
#3 – Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender
Vitamix is all about passion, and this is something you can easily see in their blenders. It’s pretty much the reason why they are the most trusted blender brand by nearly all professional chefs. However, Vitamix isn’t just limited to professional kitchens and cooking environments – You can also use them in the comfort of your own home. Purchasing a Vitamix blender may be considered an investment, but their products are very durable and you can truly depend on them.
- Comes in the standard three shades for all Vitamix blenders: Red, black, and white
- Can hold over 48 oz. of liquid
- Weighs over 11.5 lbs.
- Has a measurement of 11 x 8 x 18 inches
- This specific blender has a radial cooling fan and accompanying thermal protection system
- A very versatile blender that can make soups, juices, smoothies, dough, frozen desserts, etc.
- The blade of a standard Vitamix blender can go fast enough to produce heat and friction, warming up your ingredients.
- The size of the blender can help you make medium-sized meals for your family – Also perfect for making kids’ meals
- The blades can chop even the toughest ingredients
Vitamix Blender Brand Buyers’ Guide
To purchase the best Vitamix blender, you need to look at the following: The look, features, the price, and of course, the quality of the food after it’s been blended. It is true that each Vitamix blender caters to a whole variety of tastes, and there seems to be a Vitamix blender for everyone. During the whole testing process, our testers managed to come up with a whole variety of recipes for themselves and their families. This whole process led us to the conclusion that each Vitamix blender is a force to be reckoned with.
What Makes A Vitamix Blender Brand Suitable For Your Exact Needs?
- The size of the blender – Each blender has its own different size and capacity of holding liquid. Only you can figure out which size of the blender is perfect for your own needs. A blender’s container can range in size, starting with a mere eight ounces for smaller blenders, or 64 ounces for the standard-sized blender, and 80 ounces for a large blender.
- The material – Plastic-based blenders are the most affordable, as it is both chip-proof and very lightweight. Glass, meanwhile, does not absorb colors and smells from the food it blends, especially fruit and veggies. Stainless-steel, although expensive, keeps frozen food cold so much longer.
- The motor – A blender with a powerful motor is important, especially if you’re using it to blend fruits and vegetables. Blenders should be as powerful as food processors. A standard blender can carry over 600 watts of power, while stronger variants can go up to 1300 watts.
- The pulsing buttons – If you’re using the blender to create smoothies and iced-based drinks, then go get one with a pulsing button. Sometimes large bits of ice can fall into the blades, so it must be powerful enough to chip these bits into tinier pieces. A blender without a pulsing button means you have to mix up the ice manually before switching on the blender again.
- The blades and sockets – The sockets, blades, and blade shaft should be made from stainless steel instead of plastic, as plastic tends to wear out pretty quickly. A blender’s drive socket must also be able to be replaced easily because it could chip if it tries to cut through a harder piece of vegetable. A stainless-steel socket also prevents the blender’s motor from overheating.
- The speed – A blender that starts slow then speeds up gradually places less stress on both the blades and motor. The same feature also lets you add in even more ingredients while the others are blending, which you don’t want to be pureed or blended too much. It gives variety when it comes to food.
Vitamix Blender Brands FAQs
Vitamix blenders look pretty much the same. How will I know which blender am I using?
This will all depend on the year that your blender was made. You can find the exact number and name of your blender on either the front of the motor base or on a label below the motor base. In case you’re still having difficulty trying to find the correct name of your blender, then don’t hesitate to call or email the Vitamix customer service. You should have the blender’s serial number ready by the time you call or email them.
Which blender is the best one for me?
Because all Vitamix blenders have the ability to create various dishes and drinks, pick a product depending on the size, as well as the controls that you want. Maybe you want one that specializes in making healthy smoothies or a blender that can whip up soup in less than ten minutes. As mentioned before, there is a Vitamix blender for everyone.
My Vitamix blender is having trouble starting. What’s up with that?
Every Vitamix blender comes with an Automatic Overload Protection function, to keep itself safe from overworking or overheating. But in case if it does overheat, switch off the power for 45 minutes. This will let the blender rest or cool down for a while. Then take off the container, and unplug the machine. A great tip is to use a hairdryer on a cool setting to blow air inside the bottom of the motor – This cools it down faster.
How do I stop my blender from overheating?
There are three ways: Check the blender’s speed first. Sometimes the best way to process thicker mixtures and pulverize bits of food is to place the blender on high speed. The amount of food that you put in the blender matters too – Reduce the food quantity that you put in the container by at least half, and add some liquid if that helps. And when you’re cooking, be sure to place in your dish or drink’s ingredients according to the proper order. For example, when making a smoothie, liquid ingredients go first, then soft ingredients, then softer fruits, firmer fruits, then lastly, ice and protein powder.