This is a cute set for those who don’t cook or need a small set for one or two people. The saucepan has a 1qt capacity, and the frying pan is 5.5” in diameter. They’re both made from thick gauge aluminum for quick and even cooking.
We don’t know what the non-stick coating is made of. It is durable as it’s strong enough for the set to go in the dishwasher.
The saucepan and the frying pan have Bakelite handles that don’t heat up when you’re cooking. You can cook with them on gas, electric, glass tops, halogen, and ceramic. They aren’t induction compatible or safe for the oven.
It comes with a tempered glass lid. You’ll be able to see how the food is cooking without removing the lid. There’s a steam vent too. It’s great that the lid fits the saucepan and the frying pan. The lid has a matching red stay-cool handle.
This is a great space-saving choice that comes at a good price. It has the right quality, and the design is simple yet attractive.
What We Like About It:
We were surprised by the quality of the set. It doesn’t weigh some of the more expensive pans, but we liked this. It made it a good set for children who are learning to cook and older people who have joint pains.
Many online reviewers commented on how small they were, admitting that they should have checked the dimensions. It wasn’t a negative. They’re great for small meals, breakfasts, and sauces. It’s the ideal size for a tin of soup or to reheat leftovers.
Because of the size and how easy to clean they were, we felt these were great for everyday use. It’ll save you from having to get out larger pans and create more work.
The thing we valued the most in this set was the lid. Not many sets at this price come with a lid. Because it fits both pans, it was very convenient.
- Cooking Made Easy: 10 Recipe Shortcuts that Will Save You Time and Money
- How to Dutch Oven Cook Over Fire
- Grilled Jerk Chicken and Jamaican Style BBQ Sauce – Great for Memorial Day
- How to Make Strawberry Shortcake
- 5 Best Sabatier Knives for your Kitchen
- 5 Best Wok Cookbooks for your Kitchen
- 5 Best Soda Makers for your Kitchen
- Speedy Cooking – Marrow & Red Bean Veggie Bake: Five Minute Vegetarian Marrow and Beany Bake Supper Dish
- How Long Do Potatoes Last?
- 5 Best Whisks for your Kitchen