The CostWay commercial ice maker is the freestanding machine, which makes almost 88 lbs in 24 hours. It is mainly suitable for home, bars, restaurants, coffee cafes, hotels, bakeries, commercial supermarkets, etc.
It can make around 0.9 inches x 0.9 inches x 0.9 inches size ice cubes within the time limit of 12 to 18 minutes per cycle. The controllability options of the ice cubes’ thickness are available so you can control the ice cubes’ thickness as per your requirements.
The costway commercial ice maker saves a lot of energy, and you can run the machine overnight without any worry about the electricity bills. It makes low noise when compares to most of the ice makers available in the market.
Interior Lighting helps to view the ice making process easier. The inside lighting prevents bacteria production. Due to visibility, you can get access to the ice very easily. The weight of the cost way commercial ice maker is about 40 lbs.
There are special options like timer clean, auto shut down/off, protection of automatic overflow, and water supply diameter is about 1.4 inches. It makes about 32 pieces of ice cubes per each cycle. The cord of the ice maker is about 70 inches.
The product is UL approved for commercial use. Next, to the stainless steel body, the thick thermal insulation material is present. The display screen indicates the inside temperature, timer, light, and fan information. You can clean the equipment with the press of a button. There is an option to ON or OFF the inside light. Instead of switching off the plug switch, you can switch off the equipment with the help of a button on the control panel.
Auto Control and LED Indicator: The LED indicator indicates the low water level and the completion of the ice-making. The automatic controls like switching off the making ice process when the ice is done and switches on the preservative. When the ice is taken off, then the preservative mode switches off, and the ice-making mode switches on. All the above process is automatic, which makes the cost way commercial ice maker easy to use.
Design And Energy Saving: The cost way commercial ice maker is best in energy saving. You can use it whole through the day, but you will get less power bill when compared to other ice makers.
The design and the looks of the ice maker are elegant. However, the outer body of the ice maker is made of the steel plate and ABS to prevent corrosion.
Installation & Easy Control Panel Usage: There is no requirement of many installations in the ice maker machine. You just need to fix the inlet and outlet pipes for the incoming of water to make ice and for outgoing wastewater to sewage. The smart control panel is easy to operate and set up. There are options on the control panel like time timer setter, ice cube thickness, etc.
- LED indicator and auto control technology
- Can make ice cubes within 12 to 18 minutes
- Ice cubes thickness adjustability option
- Easy to use the control panel
- Contains 8.8 lb storage bin
- Low noise
- Weight 40 lbs
- 1.4 inches of water supply diameter
Pros and Cons of CostWay Commercial Ice Maker
The cost way commercial ice maker pros and cons make you under better regarding the positives and negatives of the ice maker to make a better decision to buy it.
- LED indicator when the ice is done
- Indicator to take notice of the low water level
- It doesn’t make much noise as other ice makers
- Energy Saver
- Easily portable
- Useful for both home and commercial use.
- UL approved
- To get a replacement in case of damage, you need to take pictures and need to send them to the company email. After confirming the damage, the company either makes a replacement or discount as per your convenience. It sometimes takes a long time, which is quite difficult to do.
- The ice cubes making per cycle is less when compared to other ice makers.
- The open vent somewhat hard to open.