Take a break and indulge in great coffee at Dutch Bros Coffee. This drive-thru coffee chain in the United States is publicly held, headquartered in Grants Pass, Oregon. It has company-owned and franchise locations throughout the western United States.
The menu at Dutch Bros Coffee includes the Dutch Classics, Cold Brew, Dutch Freeze, Americano, Dutch Bros Blue Rebel, Dutch Frost, Tea, and even various selections for kids, plus so much more. Learn about its history and interesting facts about the restaurant here.
Dutch Bros Coffee Menu & Prices
|Hot or Iced|
|White Chocolate Mocha||Small||$3.00|
|White Chocolate Mocha||Medium||$3.50|
|White Chocolate Mocha||Large||$4.50|
|Smoothie Flavors: Wildberry, Peach, Blueberry Pomegranate, Green Apple, Mango, and Strawberry|
|Dutch Freeze||16 oz.||$3.50|
|Dutch Freeze||24 oz.||$4.50|
|Dutch Freeze||32 oz.||$6.50|
|Dutch Frost||16 oz.||$3.50|
|Dutch Frost||24 oz.||$4.50|
|Dutch Frost||32 oz.||$6.50|
|Blue Rebel Energy Drink|
|Iced or Blended|
|Blue Rebel||16 oz.||$3.50|
|Blue Rebel||24 oz.||$4.50|
|Blue Rebel||32 oz.||$6.50|
|Infused Teas & Sodas|
|Dutch Bros Cups (Single Serve)||12 Pc.||$10.00|
|Add Almond, Soy or Coconut Milk||$0.50|
Dutch Bros Coffee Operating Hours
|Sunday||5:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Monday||5:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||5:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||5:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||5:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||5:30 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||5:30 AM – 11:00 PM|
“We may sell coffee, but we’re in the relationship business. Whether we’re slinging drinks or serving up smiles, Dutch Bros is all about you!” says Dutch Bros Coffee.
Here is a look at its fruitful history.
- 1992 – Dutch Bros Coffee launches as a pushcart by the railroad tracks in downtown Grants Pass, Oregon. Founders Dane and Travis Boersma left the dairy business to start serving up espresso, rock their favorite music, and create connections with the community.
- 2000 – The coffee chain continues its expansion, with the first franchise opening in Oregon, expanding further across the northwest. Today, Dutch Bros Coffee continues to serve customers in 11 states and counting.
- 2006 – Dutch Bros Coffee starts its programs that give back to the community. Now, they are able to support communities through their Dutch Luv, Drink One for Dane, and Buck for Kids.
- 2007 – The coffee chain launches the Drink One for Dane program, in order to raise awareness for the Muscular Dystrophy Association, a condition that its co-founder Dane Boersma has been diagnosed with.
- 2012- Dutch Bros Coffee introduces the Dutch Bros Blue Rebel energy drink to its menu. They create it, and is customized by the drinker.
- 2021 – The coffee chain starts serving more of the southeast, bringing their favorites to Texas and Oklahoma.
There are so many interesting stories about Dutch Bros Coffee. They are more than just serving coffee drinks. The coffee chain also sells chai, energy drinks, smoothies, and nearly 100 varieties of the popular Dutch Frost, Dutch Bros Coffee’s take on the milkshake.
Dutch Bros Coffee is a little bit unique with its franchise opportunities. Unlike other restaurants, they only offer franchise opportunities to their employees. They say they want to grow the company through the people who are already committed to the coffee chain and its values.
This coffee chain is always giving back to the community, with its various projects. According to them, “Dutch Bros is taking meaningful and measurable action in philanthropy; sustainability; and diversity, equity, and inclusion to drive us toward our vision of making a massive difference, one cup at a time.”
Let us take a look at their initiatives.
They got the Dutch Luv Day or a program wherein, every February, they donate $1 from every drink sold to local organizations working to combat food insecurity in their communities.
From what you have learned a while ago, they also have launched the Drink One for Dane Day in honor of their co-founder Dane Boersma. This event raises funds to find a cure for the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
Then, they also have the Bucks for Kids Day, wherein every September, they dedicate a day to give $1 from every drink sold to non-profit organizations, helping create a brighter future for local kids.
Also part of their programs for giving back, they have the Dutch Bros Foundation that provides donations, grants, and giveback days in partnership with their customers.
They also have initiatives for sustainability. They strive to make meaningful commitments in order to reduce their environmental impact for the well-being of their customers and their community.
Like many other restaurants, Dutch Bros Coffee is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in their company, supporting an environment filled with love, acceptance, and kindness.
Their core beliefs: making a difference through a shared community; caring for the communities by reducing their environmental impact; ensuring all customers, crews, and communities are loved; and giving back with fundraisers, grants, and donations.