If you are trying to change your style to serve your family with something new to eat, then you should try out some of the Dutch oven family food because these meals vary and your family will not get sick and old eating them.
Here are the top 10 Dutch oven family recipes listed below.
- The homemade brown sugar baked beans. These are a pretty good sauce, semi-creamy brown sugar with smoky bacon salty that is delicious and a comfort food. All you need is bacon, navy beans, molasses, onions, and mustard.
- Venison Bolognese. This is a simple meal that is to be done. After all, it requires for you to wait for 3 hours long to simmer and have the ingredients mixed until it reached to its full potential.
- Hard cider braised turkey tight and apples. This is needed to have a turkey, apples and hard cider and have Coq au vin style for this recipe. This dish will make your experience the never forget the taste of the delicious turkey that is mixed with the ingredients which are combined with the sweet tart along with the sage flavor and the crisp apple.
- Red wine braised leg of a lamb. If you prefer something fanciful for dinner, you can try this kind of recipe. This type of recipe is perfect for social gathering with your guests and visitors. This kind of recipe is easy to make, and the results will be delicious thanks to its succulent meat such as lamb shank that is braised added with red wine and tomatoes.
- The pot roast. This is a type of recipe that is roasted and vegetables with a bit of warm crusty buttered bread making this meal delicious and warm to the taste. Perfect when the weather is chilly. This is also a comfort food which you already know the name that is grandma’s pot roast.
- Dutch oven Grecian chicken. This would be a perfect meal if you wanted to have a big gathering such as bringing in the whole family. This type of dish is very popular among Grecians, but it requires for you to separate the whole chicken and cooking the meat in the casserole dish with lots of liquid. However, you can change it to Dutch oven, which it works surprisingly well. Making the meal with an added crispy skin.
- One pot lasagna. If you want to have your meals with a huge pot of lasagna then, yes there is an ingredient where you can cook with lasagna.
- Chili mac and cheese. This is not just a normal and ordinary mac and cheese. This particular meal has chili mixed in it. Along with the other ingredients that will help increase the flavoring and the texture of the meal you will have a perfectly good mac and cheese with chili mixed with it. This kind of recipe is a quick and easy fixed where all the family would eat this in a pot.
- Classic Coq Au Vin. This is the perfect dish where you don’t have to go to a fancy restaurant to get one for yourself and not only that but making this dish doesn’t require a lot of hands-on approaches. This requires a few hours for it to be done so a lot of time for you to wait and just simply relax. Once the food is done, you will experience the rich taste and the added spices that are mixed within to make a very sophisticated meal.
- Spicy Cider Beer Braised Chicken. This is an easy and healthy meal where it is filled with spicy flavoring. You can make tacos out of it if you like and maybe you can even enjoy the food as its standalone meal for braised chicken. The thing is about this dish it is added to apple cider and beer. That’s how attractive it is when the food is done the cooking.
These are the recipes that are chosen to be the top 10 Dutch oven family. Your family will surely want to have a taste of these fine meal and experience the spices and other unique ingredients that are added the flavor.
They could be your dinner meals or your lunch. Whatever time that you’ve served them these meals will surely end up in your tummy feeling full and satisfied. Your family will enjoy a large serving of these meals, and each of them holds a special but delicious flavor that you will never get tired of it.
Your family can even experience the exotic way how the food was cooked, and they will know what it tastes like when eating a fancy meal where you only find them at some expensive restaurant. These recipes can help you replicate the food that you found in some food restaurant and have it done by hand and in your kitchen.
At least you don’t have to worry about messing it up when there are recipes that are available to you for practice and learning. In the end, you have these top ten Dutch oven recipes for your family to eat whenever they want.
- Traditional Baking: Quick, Easy Pumpkin Bread with Real Pumpkin
- Learn How To Substitute Healthier Ingredients Without Sacrificing Taste
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 5 Best Soul Food Cookbooks for your Kitchen
- 5 Best Saute Pans for your Kitchen
- Potato Surprise Casserole
- Do You Really Need an Extended Warranty Program for Your Oil Less Turkey Deep Fryer?
- 5 Best Donut Pans for your Kitchen
- Tips for Baking the Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Find Ingredient Substitution Your Favorite Dish