Faberware has been making cookware since 1990. It’s had plenty of time to get it right. This 12-inch skillet is brilliant for one-pot meals like risotto. The pan is made from durable, heavy-duty aluminum. It’s available in black and red.
The non-stick coating is 5-layers of DuPont Teflon Plus coating. SmartGlide. There are also dimples on the surface of the pan to create tiny air pockets, helping heat transfer. It’s easy to rinse off the pan with warm soapy water or put it in the dishwasher.
The handle is made of polished stainless steel with a comfortable grip. This non-stick pan comes with a see-through lid. There’s no need to take the lid off and loose heat. It’s shatter-resistant just in case of accidents.
It’s also safe for the oven. You can take it straight from the stove and into the oven. It can handle temperatures of up to 350F.
It’s on sale for a very good price, especially as it has a lid and a lifetime warranty.
What We Like About It:
We ordered the black and the red. Most of us agreed that the red was rather stunning, even people who have always preferred black in the kitchen. It was a good size, and the weight was just right.
It was a little larger than some of us were expecting. This was a good thing because we were able to fit 4 pork chops in it comfortably. The chops were cooked evenly.
The chefs in our test group used this to make paella. There was enough for five plates, easily feeding a family. The lid was useful; it was nice to be able to cover food and save getting splashed from spitting oil.
Many Amazon reviewers mentioned how they had had this non-stick pan for a long time, even years. It remained to look new and is still non-stick.
- 10 Best Garlic Press for your Kitchen
- Kitchen Supplies For Vegan Bakers: Appliances, Ingredients, Tips, Gadgets & Techniques for Vegan Baking
- How to Bake Bread in 5 Minutes
- How to Find Your Product Niche
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Hoshizaki Commercial Ice Maker (B079TZDM33)
- 5 Best Kitchen Towel Sets for your Kitchen
- 10 Best Portable Electric Stoves for Your Kitchen (2020)
- 5 Best Paula Deen Cookware for your Kitchen
- 10 Best Pasta Pots Review – Updated (2020)