You will need a few things to make this recipe that you can pick up at the store. You will need 8 oz of whole wheat ziti, 1 lb ground turkey, can of organic spaghetti sauce, chopped onion (Here are some great onion choppers for you!), and fat free cheese. This recipe is very simple.
Boil your pasta for about 7-10 minutes until it is tender. Take your 1 lb. of ground turkey and brown it on the stove. Drain the pasta when it is done. Drain your turkey well to get all of the fat off of it. Turkey is lower fat than ground beef and healthier for you too.
Once all the ingredients are mixed well put fat free cheese on the top. Fat free cheese will still melt, just not quite as well. Place the pan in the oven for 20 minutes. This will melt your cheese and heat up the other ingredients. Take it out of the oven and you are ready to serve.
If you don’t have ziti, you can use any kind of pasta for this recipe. Just make sure you get whole wheat since it is better for you and lower in fat. Serve this meal along with a small salad for a great meal. This should serve approx. 6 people. Enjoy your meal and save the leftovers. They heat back up great!
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- 5 Best Cheese Platters for your Kitchen
- Prepare Awesome Cheesecake for Your Family in Five Easy Steps!
- Chocolate Nougat Fudge Brownie Cup Insights
- The one key fact behind baking cookies you need to be aware of
- 5 Things to Look for When Buying a Knife
- 10 Best Salt Grinders for Your Kitchen (2020)
- Make Your Own Delicious Meal From Dried Beans
- Perfect Unforgettable Baked Apple Turkey and Stuffing for Your Thanksgiving
- 3 Tasty Spring Recipes
- 5 Best Flatware Sets for your Kitchen