Are you searching for a commercial ice maker machine for your restaurant, bar, home, or office? hOmeLabs brings a free-standing commercial ice maker for you, which is ideal for commercial purposes as well as for home use. If you are planning to buy an ice maker who should be ideal for restaurants, bars, homes, offices, or other commercial purposes, then this is one of the best for you.
As the name indicated, hOmeLabs freestanding commercial ice maker comes with a free-standing design that you can install anywhere inside your shop, home, restaurant, bar, or office, and the only thing you need to care about is, there must be a water outlet near to the machine.
Talking about its efficiency, the hOmeLabs freestanding commercial ice maker is capable of making 45 ice cubes in one cycle within 11-20 minutes. It comes with advanced features; you can adjust the size of ice cubes and the time of cooling as well. This ice maker can be capable of storing up to 29 pounds of ice in one cycle, which stores ice for future use and hence, helps you to never run out of ice for your shop. Another best part about hOmeLabs free-standing commercial ice maker is that it is very easy to install as it comes with 3 step installation process. All you need to do is to connect the drain hose and water supply to the machine and connect it to the power supply.
Let’s get some more information about the hOmeLabs commercial ice maker in detail. Some of the technical details and additional information about this ice maker are mentioned below.
Fast ice making: As discussed above, the hOmeLabs commercial ice maker can make 45 ice cubes in one cycle in just 11-20 minutes. In 24 Hrs it can produce 99lbs of ice. Apart from this, it comes with 29lbs of storage capacity, which can store much ice for future use.
Look and Design: hOmeLabs commercial ice maker comes with stainless steel and rust-resistant interior. This ice maker has a decent look and free-standing design, which allows it to install the machine anywhere at your home, office, or shop. The only thing you need to care about is, there must be a water outlet and power supply at the place of installation.
Easy Installation: Believe it or not, hOmeLabs commercial ice maker comes with a three-step installation procedure. To install the machine, all you need to do is to connect the water supply, drain hose, and the power supply. After connecting to the power supply, leave the rest to the machine. It will automatically make the ice and store it in the storage panel.
Adjustable ice thickness: The hOmeLabs commercial ice maker comes with additional features. You can adjust the size of ice cubes and can also adjust the time as well. This can be done using + and – symbol mentioned on the operational panel on the front side.
hOmeLabs commercial ice maker is ideal for restaurant, home, or office. It is smaller in size and free-standing in design, so you can easily set up this near your counter.
- 99lbs ice in 24 Hrs
- 45 ice cubes in 11-20 minutes
- Free-standing design
- LCD Indicator
- Weighs 62.4 pounds
- Storage capacity: 29 Pounds
- Ice making time: 11-20 minutes
- Adjustable ice cubes thickness
- Rust-resistant stainless steel interior
- Ideal for commercial and large household use
- Easy to operate, i.e., user-friendly operational panel
- Fast ice making, i.e., 45 ice cubes in one cycle in just 11-20 minutes
- Adjusting ice thickness
- Easy to install, i.e., three steps quick installation
- It comes in free-standing design, hence easy to install anywhere at home or office.
- It doesn’t come with freezing storage.
- The plastic pipe for water connection is cheap and is of low quality.
- Doesn’t comes with extended warranty
- It is now NSF Certified for commercial use.
- What Can You Add to Improve the Taste of Heinz Baked Beans? Read on.
- How to Use Coffee When Baking and Cooking
- How to Prepare Amazing Easy Scampi
- 4 Best Aeropress Coffee Makers for your Kitchen
- 5 Best Tailgate Grills for your Kitchen
- 5 Best Coffee Brands for your Kitchen
- Tasty Peaches and Creme Pie Recipe
- 5 Best Global Knives for your Kitchen
- Organizing a Bake Sale Fundraisers
- 5 Best Emeril Lagasse Cookbooks for your Kitchen