This is our curated selection of the 3 best Ninja air fryers. Using products from reputable manufacturers offers an array of advantages. One of which is peace of mind, knowing that the equipment you use for preparing and cooking your food doesn’t have harmful chemicals.
Another benefit is that they carefully ensure that their products strictly comply with industry-standard specifications and requirements. And since Ninja is based in the USA, you’re guaranteed that these top 3 air fryers from their inventory are thoroughly evaluated before it hits store shelves. Ninja Kitchen is a part of the SharkNinja family, a pioneer when it comes to making smaller household appliances and cleaning solutions.
So we went to Amazon, just to check the most popular air fryer models under the Ninja brand. And once we had a long list of products, we asked around. Our peers gave their recommendations, shared their experience, and even told us what to look for when shopping for the best Ninja air fryers.
This allowed us to trim our shortlist down to the top 10 Ninja air fryers today. Then, as we always do, we formed a team of testers. And to cut the long story short — Found below is a summary of our extensive research, thorough tests, and careful evaluation:
Ninja Air Fryer Review Center
|Image||Ninja Air Fryer||Rating|
|#1 - Ninja Foodi 7-in-1 ||99%|
|#2 - Ninja Air Fryer 4-Quart (AF101) ||96%|
|#3 - Ninja Foodi 5-in-1 Air Fryer ||95%|
Want to know why we chose these products as the 3 best Ninja air fryer models today? Check out our detailed reviews below for each product, and you’ll know why we really like these units. Once you’re ready, just hit the yellow button to get the best prices at Amazon!
#1 – Ninja Foodi 7-in-1 Air Fryer
Ninja Kitchen’s Foodi 7-in-1 air fryer truly lives up to its name. This product has over seven different functions: Including air frying, pressure cooking, air crisping, steaming, roasting/baking, slow-cooking, and sautéing. It’s a very versatile appliance that will benefit you and your kitchen. You can not only air fry your favorite food, but also air crisp them to perfection. It’s almost as if you were eating them in a restaurant.
- Weighs 23.8 lbs.
- Measures 15.94 x 13.9 x 11.69 inches
- Comes in several variants: Regular air fryer, with a dehydrator, and with skewer stand
- Ceramic coated pot is non-stick, holds up to four pounds of food
- PTFE and PFOA free
- The product’s non-stick feature ensures that it’s easy to clean up, and is also dishwasher-safe
- Contains over seven different functions
- Also has fourteen types of safety features, and the fryer itself has passed through several tests to ensure safety
- The pressure cooker feature can cook up to seventy percent faster compared to the standard frying method
- An air fryer can cook up to seventy percent less fat
#2 – Ninja Air Fryer 4-Quart (AF101)
With Ninja’s standard air fryer, you can cook tasty and guilt-free dishes. It’s got a wide temperature range that goes from 105 degrees up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. This method lets you get rid of moisture and steam from food, making them as crispy and as fat-free as possible, just by using convection heat. You can also dehydrate food with this product, making them flat and chip-like to use for snacks or as ingredients in food.
- Contains a ceramic-coated basket that can carry over 2 lbs. of French fries.
- Measures 13.6 x 11 x 13.3 inches
- Weighs 4.9 lbs. — A pretty compact air fryer
- Cord measures over 2.6 ft.
- Air fryer itself can hold over four ounces of food
- This air fryer lets you cook guilt-free and healthy food.
- Basket and fryer itself is easy to clean up, also dishwasher-safe
- Has over four types of programmable cooking functions, letting you control the temperature and time of cooking
- Can also be used for reheating cold food
#3 – Ninja Foodi 5-in-1 Air Fryer
This product also works as an indoor grill, apart from it being an air fryer. It is part of Ninja’s Foodi line of air fryers. The high-density grill grate in the product will produce the most amazing char-grilled marks onto your food while locking in flavor at the same time. It is a very handy grill that sizzles, sears, and air-fries food to a crisp. The rapid cyclonic air found inside the product moves around the food, searing it to perfection — Letting it brown and char without burning.
- Weight is 14.5 lbs.
- Measures 17 x 14 x 11 inches
- Grill has a heat density of over 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Two variants: Indoor grill, and indoor grill with a probe
- Very easy to use thanks to the digital control panel found on the air fryer.
- Temperature-controlled grill grate, alongside the splatter shield, makes it easy for you to lessen smoke as you grill or fry your food
- Cook an amazing steak dinner in under eleven minutes
Ninja Air Fryer Buyer’s Guide
To conduct this test, we enlisted the help of several testers from different professions and different walks of life. They ranged from professional office workers to stay-at-home parents, to cooks and chefs. The only thing that they had in common was their love of frying and grilling food — The perfect audience to test out a bunch of different air fryers. We tested these fryers according to the following: The price, the crispiness of the food after it’s been fried, and the various functions that came with each Ninja air fryer.
What Makes A Ninja Air Fryer Suitable For Your Exact Needs?
- Consider its features — Think about your air fryer’s features. This includes the ease of use, capacity, and ease of use. Are you comfortable with using an air fryer that operates using analog controls? How about digital? Sometimes an air fryer that carries pre-programmed settings makes it so much easier to use because of the timing and temperature.
- Accessories — An air fryer can have two or more cooking options, making it very versatile. If yours contains an accessory, then you can use it for various purposes aside from simply air frying. Example — An air fryer with a rotisserie fork makes it possible for you to cook a whole chicken. Skewers mean it can also grill kebabs, while a baking dish can help you make delicious macaroni and cheese, or even a small cake.
- Look at the fryer’s capacity — You can decide if you want a tinier air fryer for your dishes, or opt for a larger one. The size of your fryer will all depend on your own needs, or if you live with a family or by yourself. Some of the newer air frying models come with a capacity measuring 10 qts.
- Ease of use — Back in the day, air fryers came with analog buttons, but nowadays, they have turned digital with easy touch-screen icons. There are also some models out there that have pre-set programs, letting you cook your favorite food straight after purchasing the product. These preset programs come with the recommended cooking time and temperature A digital air fryer is also great if you have problems turning or understanding analog variants.
- Easy to clean — It is also recommended that you clean up your air fryer after each use. Plenty of air fryers are dishwasher-safe and are very easy to clean. There’s also the option of being able to wash them by hand — All you have to do is to soak them in warm and soapy water, then rinse afterward.
- Warranties matter too — The shortest warranty that an air fryer could have is 60 days. Of course, it’s so much better if you can purchase one that has a longer warranty than that — Other popular brands will have a warranty of up to a year. Sometimes you can see this warranty on the box of the fryer or on its manual, right before you purchase it.
Ninja Air Fryer FAQs
Can you put oil in an air fryer?
Yes, you can, actually. However, here’s the thing — Air fryers can already cook your food with just a single drop of oil, or even when you simply spray oil inside it. Plenty of nutritionists out there have mentioned that air fryers are the best way for you to cook delicious food without that unnecessary fat. But if you’re adding oil in it, just give your fryer a good shake so it won’t stick too much.
Are air fryers healthy?
Do we think the better question here is that ‘are there other healthier cooking options available aside from air frying’? Just the fact that it never uses any oil already makes it such a healthier choice than regular frying. And not only that, it lessens cholesterol and calories as well — You won’t put yourself at risk for heart disease or obesity when you eat air fried food.
Are air fryers better than ovens?
Each of them has their own sets of pros and cons. Air fryers not only allow for various cooking techniques for you to create plenty of delicious meals, but they also save time and effort. Meanwhile, ovens can help you cook in bigger quantities — So really, none is better than the other. It’s up to your preference.
Are air fryers toxic?
Not if you carefully follow the instructions and recipes written on the manual of your fryer. However, if you don’t clean your fryer thoroughly after you use it several times, you can end up getting sick because of the bits of food stuck in the fryer. These have been left inside the fryer and will naturally start to rot. Hygiene is very important when it comes to air fryers and any other kitchen appliance.
- 5 Best Viking Cookware for your Kitchen
- 10 Best Warming Trays of 2020
- The Best Dijon Mustard Substitute for the Perfect Dinner
- Easy Cookie Baking Basics: From Mix or Scratch Success With Little Effort
- 5 Best Loaf Pans for your Kitchen
- Baking Substitutions for Your Favorite Dish
- Heart Shaped Cupcakes for Valentine’s Day: Make a Sweet Dessert For a Classroom or Family Party
- Teach Your Kids to Bake Using This Fun Rainbow Swirl Bread Recipe
- 3 Best Kombucha Brands (2020 Guide)
- Mince Pies Baking Tips