Every since I was a little tot, I have loved cookies. Chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, gingerbread, shortbread: I loved them all, and still do. Nothing is quite as good as a fresh cookie from the oven. Trouble is, these days I don’t really have much time for baking. And on top of that, I can’t exactly indulge the way I used to without seeing the effects in the form of love handles. So this being the case, I have come up with a no-bake cookie recipe that is both healthy and easy to make.
Recommended Reading: Get started with baking by reading our Ultimate Guide to the Best Baking Equipment for Beginners!
I call them “Cinnamon Peanut Butter Balls” because the cinnamon is the key. Love cinnamon!
You will need:
1/2 cup Splenda
1/2 cup peanut butter (natural/creamy is preferred)
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup organic graham cracker crumbs
½ cup Olivio Premium Spread (you can also use Earth Balance or Soy Garden margarine alternatives)
1 large bowl
About 15 minutes
The desire to get sticky and messy!
Combine peanut butter, Olivio, Splenda, and cinnamon in a large bowl and mix with an electric mixer. Slowly stir in the graham cracker crumbs. Roll the dough into 1″ balls. You can store in the refrigerator or freezer depending on your taste buds.
Not too bad for a no-bake cookie recipe. Enjoy with a nice cup of tea or coffee!
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- 5 Best Rotary Egg Beaters for your Kitchen
- A Few Cookie Rules and Tips
- 5 Best Loaf Pans for your Kitchen
- Experience of What the 2016 Long Island Clambake Was All About
- Make Your Baked Goods Healthier
- Grilled Hanger Steak Recipe
- 5 Best Canned Tuna for your Kitchen
- Summer Sweet Grilled Peach Green Salad
- A Few Tips That Will Help You in Your Kitchen
- Recipe For a Delicious Christmas Holiday Ham