The NuWave Bravo XL Air Fryer Oven is truly a NextGen Air Fryer equipped with an all-in-one feature of not only the oven but also works wonderfully as a toaster and air fryer. With all its features of unbeatable versatility, the NuWave smart oven lets you enjoy great meals cooked in a little to no oil. The pre-set cooking options in the Bravo XL is just perfect for baking, fry, toast, or grill your favorite dishes in no time at all.
The name simply does not do justice to these multiple features Bravo XL smart Air Fryer Oven by NuWave. This new launch by NuWave is just the perfect match for people who love to eat healthily but cannot prepare it because of a busy schedule. The ultra-fast cooking feature with precision temperature and time control makes Bravo XL one of the best Air Fryer available in the market.
The NuWave Bravo Air Fryer comes with five fully adjustable quartz heating elements (three on top and two at the bottom), 12 presets, and an integrated digital temperature digital probe. All these features make the NuWave Bravo XL Air Fryer Oven versatile and convenient to use. This Air fryer doubles up like a convection oven and dehydrator as well when required, giving you the feasibility of using the same appliance to serve many purposes. This smart hybrid device is valued for money.
The NuWave Bravo XL Smart oven has a lot of features that can enhance the ease of cooking. But with these many features in a single appliance, there are bound to be some shortcomings. Let us now check the pros and cons of this smart digital oven.
- The multiple functionalities of this NuWave Bravo XL Smart oven are a great positive factor of this smart oven with which you can cook, bake, broil, roast, toast, dehydrate, and grill.
- The integrated thermometer probe makes keeping track of how far your food has cooked so much easier.
- Stay cool body that keeps the hot air inside the oven and does not heat your cooking space.
- Operating the oven may become a little confusing at times due to the multiple functionality features. This means there is a lot of information that you would need to go through in the manual.
- The fan, when used, can be a little noisy, which may not go too well with everyone.
- This is a smart oven that also functions as an Air Fryer, so the price is kind of steep at $250 as compared to other air fryers or oven.
Power: 1800 watts
Cooking capacity: Extra-large space with 1cu ft capacity
Special features: Precise temperature and time control, super convection fans, digital temperature probe, 12 presets, one-touch cooking, and 5 quartz heating elements with a stay-cool body and heat resistant door and handle.
Color: Stainless steel
Size: 22.1L x 18.1W x 13.2H inches
Weight: 26.8 pounds
Using the NuWave Bravo XL smart oven
Bravo Smart Oven has a digital display with easy to use the 12 presets on the control panel. Many of the tabs on the control have dual functionality, and it is always advisable that you read the manual before using the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven. It is easy to use once you have got the hang of it, but due to the multiple features that it has, having a good knowledge while operating the oven would be better.
- Before you use it for the first time, wash all the removable parts of the oven in warm soapy water or on the first rack of the dishwasher.
- Remove all packaging and stickers from the oven and wipe clean with a soft damp cloth. The Pizza stone needs to be rinsed in hot water and allowed to dry before placing it in the oven to heat it for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Clean the unit after every use with a damp cloth after it has cooled down. Use only non-abrasive sponges to clean the removable parts of the oven and be careful while cleaning it.
- 5 Best Mandoline Slicers for your Kitchen
- 10 Best Cake Decorating Kits for your Kitchen
- How to Preserve Cooked Beans the Right Way
- Frosted Glass Backsplash Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Easy To Maintain
- Best Low-Calorie Recipes for Picnics
- Pumpkin Squares
- How Does an Air Turkey Fryer Work?
- 5 Best Chocolate Cookbooks for your Kitchen
- The Ultimate Guide to Making Subway Tuna
- Stress Free Christmas Baking Tips