Three easy to make bar recipes! Easy to whip up in a hurry. Recipes great for peanut butter lovers! Two do not even require baking!
Second layer: Melt 50 caramels and 1 can of sweetened condensed milk. Spread this over the first layer.
Third layer: Melt 1 (12 oz) package of chocolate chips and 3/4 cup of peanut butter. Spread over second layer.
Recommended reading: Best Cookie Presses
Reese peanut butter bars
- 1 cup of oleo (melted)
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1/2 package of chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter
Mix oleo and first listing of peanut butter. Add powdered sugar and cracker crumbs. Press into 9×13 pan. Melt chocolate chips and second listing of peanut butter. Spread over bars.
Recommended reading: Best Cookie Cookbooks
Monster Cookie Bars
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 5 cups oatmeal
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 T. corn syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup of M and M’s
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
Mix all together in large bowl with an electric hand mixer. Spread in a greased 9×13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- Just how important is portability for baking pans?
- 4 Best Egglettes for your Kitchen
- Baked Mexican Chicken Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwich Recipe
- How Does an Air Turkey Fryer Work?
- Tips for Cooking in a Cast Iron Skillet
- Cooking Perfect Rice – Microwave Method
- 5 Best Wine Fridge Reviews
- 5 Best Artichoke Hearts for your Kitchen
- 5 Best Countertop Blenders for your Kitchen