The best Thanksgiving Turkey in my household is always the easiest and least time consuming part of the meal yet the best tasting dish on the menu. For a simple Thanksgiving meal this year try my favorite recipe.
20-25 pound Turkey (frozen or fresh)
If frozen be sure to thaw the turkey, 1 hour per pound, in the refrigerator. This is important so that there are no germs growing on the turkey while it thaws.
On Thanksgiving morning take the turkey and stuff the neck cavity and abdominal cavity with stuffing.
Before the stuffing however, make a rub mixture with these ingredients:
- ½ cup Butter
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- Dash of Garlic powder
- Dash of poultry seasoning
Mix these ingredients together and while wearing a pair of rubber gloves (like surgical gloves) rub this mixture inside the bird and all around the outside. Now put the stuffing in place.
Place the Thanksgiving Turkey into a roasting pan with ¼ cup water in the bottom of pan. Place roasting pan in oven at 350 degrees and bake until the legs and wings move easily on the bird. When the legs appear to be ready to fall off the bird take the lid off the roasting pan and let the bird brown.
Next time you make a turkey, try air frying it with one of our recommended turkey air fryers.
- 10 Best Waffle Maker Reviews & Ratings 
- Review: Bisquick Gluten-Free Baking Mix
- An Easy and Fun Recipe for the Grill, Stuffed Cheeseburgers
- 5 Best Egg Cookbooks for your Kitchen
- Need to step up your cookie recipe’s flavor? Add more butter!
- How to Best Reheat Fried Chicken
- Flag Cake Recipe
- 10 Best Panini Press Review & Rating 
- Cheesy Corn Bakes – Healthy Veggie Food: Easy Vegetarian Recipe for Stuffed Mushroom Bake
- How to Make Strawberry Shortcake