This is one of the easiest recipes in existence, but quite tasty, if you’re a sauer kraut person.
- 1 rack pork ribs (or equivalent amount of country-style ribs)
- 1 (12oz) bottle of beer (the darker the better)
- 2 cans sauer kraut (or enough to cover ribs)
Recommended reading: Best Grilling Cookbooks
You will need plastic wrap and aluminum foil, and a roasting pan large enough to hold everything.
Put the ribs in the pan, and pour the beer over them.
They should be at least half submerged in liquid, you may add more beer or water if needed.
Cover entirely with a good layer of sauerkraut (made in the best fermentation crock).
Cover the pan first with plastic wrap, then aluminum foil, and bake at 325 degrees for 3 1/2 hours (or longer if more ribs are being cooked).
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- Baked Mexican Chicken Recipe
- Baking a Loaf for the First Time: Bake Bread Easily Using Only Fifteen Minutes of Your Day
- Cream of Tartar Substitute — Ultimate List of Top 5 Options
- Best Substitutes for Cumin [Ultimate List of 2020]
- What Does Tofu Taste Like in Your Mouth? 10 Best Substitutes for It
- A Look at the Bread Lover’s Cookbook!
- Baked Butternut Squash Recipe: With Melted Cheese Centres
- Make Your Christmas Even Better!
- Bread Cloches and What They’re Used For
- How to Get Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) with NADRA Online