This is one of the easiest recipes in existence, but quite tasty, if you’re a sauer kraut person.
- 1 rack pork ribs (or equivalent amount of country-style ribs)
- 1 (12oz) bottle of beer (the darker the better)
- 2 cans sauer kraut (or enough to cover ribs)
Recommended reading: Best Grilling Cookbooks
You will need plastic wrap and aluminum foil, and a roasting pan large enough to hold everything.
Put the ribs in the pan, and pour the beer over them.
They should be at least half submerged in liquid, you may add more beer or water if needed.
Cover entirely with a good layer of sauerkraut (made in the best fermentation crock).
Cover the pan first with plastic wrap, then aluminum foil, and bake at 325 degrees for 3 1/2 hours (or longer if more ribs are being cooked).
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- Tips For Baking with Different Types of Flour
- Easy Baking: Basic, Homemade Peanut Butter Cookies
- Baking a Bake Is Fun And Stress Free! Tips for Beginners
- Best Quality – Original BentoHeaven Bento Box Bundle
- How to Make Your Baking Healthier
- How to Make Low Sodium Pasta ‘N Salsa Vegetable Soup
- Can You Freeze Pudding? How to Do So?
- How To Cook Frozen Food In An Airfryer
- Make Delicious Vegan Recipes for Your Vegan Friends
- New Year’s Eve Punch and Cocktail Recipes