You’d be hard-pressed to find a kid out there who doesn’t love being ridiculous, and what’s more ridiculous than sweet versions of the foods they love to eat? Here are some recipes that will be both easy and fun for your child.
Here is a link on how to make brightly colored candy sushi, which mainly consists of making rice krispies treats and pairing them with Swedish fish and fruit rollups. This would make for a fun activity for any kids party or get-together, especially if your kid is a sushi lover.
Put a pan on the stove at medium heat so you can toast both sides of a tortilla that is cut into quarters. When you have enough of your nachos, sprinkle them with a little bit of cinnamon and sugar. Then, take some of your favorite fruits, like strawberries, peaches, pineapple, and kiwi and dice them, or use an electric spiralizer.. Put them in a small saucer with the remaining juices and sprinkle with a little sugar. Now you have your “salsa” to serve with your nachos.
All you’ll need to make these sugary fries are a few slices of whole wheat bread, butter, sugar, cinnamon, and strawberry jam. Spread the slices of bread with butter and toast them on a pan on medium heat on both sides. When they are done, cut the slices into strips and sprinkle them with a little bit of the cinnamon and sugar. Put the jam on the side as ketchup.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- Quick and Easy Quiche Recipe
- Keep Warm with These Cocktail Recipes for Autumn and Winter
- What Common Kitchen Household Ingredients Turn Water Pink?
- Oster 2-Pound Expressbake Bread Machine Review
- ‘Tis the Season for a Fabulous Christmas Brunch
- Home Baking: Tips for the New Home Baker, Part 3
- Do Bread Cloches Make Great Gifts?
- Passover Brownie Torte: For Passover or Anytime
- A Simple Thanksgiving Turkey
- 5 Best Cuisinart Mixers For Your Kitchen