This is our carefully curated list of the 3 best Nespresso machines of 2020. What we really like about these coffee and espresso makers is the durability of its materials and components. This provides users with a sturdy unit that can last for a long time, even with prolonged heavy use.
We also love the engineering design work that Nespresso puts into their products. Plus, they heavily test their designs and prototypes before finalizing their production versions and releasing them in the market. This gives us the peace of mind that there won’t likely be accidental fires when we use their products unsupervised while brewing, and there won’t likely be contaminants like BPA and other harmful elements.
And before we start discussing the three entries in our list of the top 3 Nespresso machines this 2020, we want to inform everyone that this list wouldn’t even be possible without our wonderful testers. Our team is comprised of our fellow coffee and espresso lovers, some of whom have professional barista experience.
Other sources of up-to-date info that we used for our selection were local cafes, niche-related social groups and Web forums, Amazon’s best-seller list, and buyer reviews at other popular eCommerce platforms. And here’s a brief overview that shows the result of our hard work:
Best Nespresso Machine Review Center
|#1 - Breville Nespresso Virtuo Coffee and Espresso Machine
|#2 - Nespresso by De'Longhi ENV135BAE Coffee and Espresso Machine Bundle
|#3 - Nespresso by De'Longhi ENV150GY VertuoPlus Coffee and Espresso Machine
Want to learn why we chose these products as the 3 best Nespresso machines today? Just simply go through our detailed reviews below. And once you’re ready, just hit the yellow button to get the best prices in Amazon right now!
#1 – Breville Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine
Nespresso’s Vertuo coffee machine gives you the ultimate espresso experience. Each capsule can create delicious brewed coffee with crema, together with the most authentic-tasting espresso shots. It can make five sizes of coffee: Alto (14 oz.), Coffee (8 oz.), Gran Lungo (5 oz.), Double Espresso (2.7 oz.), and Espresso (1.35 oz). This is a coffee-making machine that brings together the best kind of in-cup results for every blend that they make, with the help of barcode-reading and capsule-specific brewing.
- Has five styles: Machine + Aeroccino, Machine + Aeroccino + Coffee, Machine + Coffee, Machine Only
- Also comes in five colors: Black, Chrome, Matte Black, Red, Titan
- Can produce over five cups of coffee
- Weighs 9.8 lbs.
- Crafted from plastic
- Coffee is ready in less than an hour
- Produces smooth hot or cold froth for your coffee using an automatic system.
- Make coffee with just the push of a button.
- Includes twelve beautifully-colored Nespresso Vertuo capsules with each individual aroma and flavor.
- Capsule can spin at least 7000 rotations per minute, combining its contents with ground coffee and water.
#2 – Nespresso by De’Longhi ENV135BAE Coffee and Espresso Machine Bundle
Nespresso’s main goal for their products is to constantly change the way you drink your morning brew. Their machines, which include the ENV135BAE, provide freshly-brewed coffee with cream on top, as well as strong, flavorful espresso that’ll perk you up in the morning. This brings in the best cup result of your preferred coffee drink — With just the touch of a button. The Aeroccino 3 feature gives your drink a splash of either hot or cold milk, in case you want a café latte or a cappuccino.
- Made from plastic
- Weighs over 13 lbs.
- Comes in five shades: Black, Graphite metal, Red, Silver, and Titan
- Measures 9 x 12.2 x 12.3 inches
- Has four different styles: Machine + Coffee, Machine + Aeroccino, Machine + Aeroccino + Coffee, and Machine only
- You only have to wait up to 20 seconds to have that tasty brew.
- A function switches off the machine after nine minutes of inactivity, saving its energy.
- Contains twelve flavors of Vertuo Line capsules with different caffeine intensities and flavor profiles.
- You can also purchase a deluxe premium version of the product, which has a larger water tank and capsule container
- Overall look of the machine makes it a fantastic complimentary gift
#3 – Nespresso by De’Longhi ENV150GY VertuoPlus Coffee and Espresso Machine
The Nespresso ENV150GY VertuoPlus comes with a sleek and elegant design, with accompanying flashy colors that make for the best kind of brewing experience. This kind of coffee machine provides you with the best coffee experience imaginable — Your freshly-brewed drink even comes with a dollop of cream! It can make two cups with just the simple touch of a button. Nespresso is here to deliver the knowledge that comes from coffee experts, who have all carefully picked the roasting and origin of every coffee blend imaginable, making sure you get the best kind of coffee every time you brew.
- Can make coffee in two sizes: 1.35 oz. and 8 oz.
- Uses two types of capsule sizes: Large for regular coffee, and small for espresso
- Input power is 1260 watts
- Weighs 9.72 lbs.
- Measurement is 5.6 x 16.2 x 12.8 inches
- Comes with a range of Nespresso Vertuo capsules with its each signature flavor.
- Machine automatically blends together ground coffee with some water and cream, creating the best kind of coffee to enjoy in large cups.
- Easy to use — Just place in a capsule and close the lever, and wait for your coffee to be prepared.
- Barcode-using technology brings the best in-cup results.
Nespresso Machines Buyers’ Guide
Since these machines were all so sophisticated and complex, it was difficult for us to pick which machine was the best. So we ended up relying on a bunch of different factors to help us pick. These included the following: The price, the flavor of the coffee, the speed of the production, the quality of the machine, and how our coffee looked like in the end. We all had a blast trying to test out each and every one of these Nespresso machines, as they all had various features and produced a different flavor of coffee each time.
What Makes A Nespresso Machine Suitable For Your Needs?
- Think about the right quantity — Sometimes people will worry about the amount of coffee they place in a coffee maker, just so they can create a good cup. There are certain brands out there that’ll disclose the right quantity of coffee to place in the machine, as a way to help newbies. So knowing how much coffee you need to place in there is important.
- Figure out your budget — You can get overwhelmed by the number of coffee makers in the appliance store. But this might limit your options, depending on how much cash you’re willing to shell out to purchase a coffee maker. No matter if this is your first coffee maker or if your old one just needs replacing, you have to upgrade to a machine that is both efficient and valuable at the same time.
- Brew-strength control features — There are plenty of ways out there for you to brew coffee using a coffee maker. And depending on the type you purchase, you can choose something that’s a bit complex and advanced, or go for something simple. Understand your coffee-drinking habits first.
- An automatic shut-off feature — Finding a coffee maker with an automatic shut-off feature is not as hard as it seems. In fact, a lot of modern coffee makers usually have this feature. This’ll lessen the energy cost in your home, and even increases the machine’s durability.
- What about a coffee grinder — Any coffee enthusiast knows that grinding your own beans before making a good brew results in better-tasting coffee. If you live in a tiny home or studio apartment and have limited space in your kitchen, purchasing a coffee maker with a coffee grinder is a great option. Or you can just buy a separate coffee grinder for whole beans.
- Check if it offers water temperature settings — Just like checking its brew-strength, figuring out the machine’s temperature selections is an important thing. You’ll discover loads of coffee makers that have adjustable temperature settings. Temperature control for coffee varies from high to low, while other advanced ones will show off the specific temperature.
Nespresso Machine FAQs
Can you use your Nespresso machine in another country?
Nespresso’s line of coffee makers is usually designed to meet the best kind of power regulations for all regions. The machine types that are found in North American markets work on 1260 watts, 120 volts, 60 hertz, AC only. When you end up utilizing a Nespresso machine that has these specific measurements in another country — Or the other way around — There is, unfortunately, no guaranteeing that it’ll work properly, even when you use a transformer or power converter. And what’s worse is that repairs are not available for Nespresso machines purchased overseas.
My Nespresso machine won’t make coffee. Is there something wrong with it?
A Nespresso machine does not contain any form of manual temperature control. If there has been a noticeable decrease in the temperature of your drink over time, then you need to descale your machine. Descaling your machine must be done every three months, or if you have made coffee from 300 capsules — Whichever one comes first. If you need further assistance, then don’t hesitate to contact a Nespresso Machine Specialist through email, social media, or by giving them a call.
Does Nespresso offer organic coffee?
At this time, Nespresso does not make organic versions of their coffee. However, all of the beans are acquired from their AAA Sustainable Quality Program. This program’s goal is to further improve the growing practices from the farms where the best kind of coffee beans are cultivated and grown. Other dimensions of coffee productions are just as important to coffee producers themselves, and their communities.
Does Nespresso offer tea or hot chocolate capsules?
As of now, Nespresso has no plans to provide its clients with hot chocolate or tea capsules. Their main goal is to find the best quality of coffee beans, all of which produce some highly unique coffee and espresso drinks to their clients from around the world. Each Nespresso machine is created to produce the best kind of coffee each and every time. This is why they’re not exactly ideal for making hot chocolate or steeping tea leaves.