How to make yummy cinnamon filled baked apples. Kids of all ages will love to make and eat it!
- 1 Large Bag of Red Hot Cinnamon Candies
- aluminum Foil (Optional)
Take however man apples you want and core them, trying to leave the very bottom of the apple still there so that the cinnamon wont leak out from the bottom of the apple. Take your knife and going in a circular motion peel away a small area of the skin on top of the apple. Put aluminum foil on the bottom of the pan if you are using a cookie sheet (this is optional). Now put the apples on the pan. Put 1 Tablespoon of butter (it isn’t necessary to melt butter first) inside of each apple. Put the Red Hots in and fill to the top of each apple. Bake on 350 degrees (uncovered) for about 30-35 minutes or until Red Hot Cinnamon candies are melted and apples are slightly soft and hot. Now eat up. They are as yummy as can be!
Recommended reading: Best Apple Peelers
Preheat oven to 350 degrees before you start this process.
Serve warm on a warming tray.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- 9 Top Cooking Tips from the Experts
- Bread with Specialty Flours Tips
- Bean Sprout Sushi, Berry Spinach Salad and Creamy Cucumbers
- Prepare Awesome Garlic Pesto Swirls for Mother’s Day
- 5 Best Teapots for your Kitchen
- Proper Using of Aromatic Herbs
- The Secret Flavor Boosting Feature of the Standard Infrared Turkey Fryer
- Best 15-minute Recipes
- The Bread Machine Ingredients: All You Need to Know
- 3 Sweet and Easy Cooking Recipes for Kids