These mini burgers work great for large parties. Serve them with buns as mini hamburgers or just as a crockpot chili.
Crock Pot Chili Cheeseburgers
- 1 lb. 90% lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup diced onion (Here are some great onion choppers for you!)
- 2 Tbsp. chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. mustard (any kind)
- 2 Tbsp. relish
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain and transfer to slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients in order listed. Cook on low 3-4 hours. Serve on mini hamburger buns, if desired.
Recommended reading: Best Burger Press
Per serving (not including hamburger buns): 69 calories, 4 g fat, 22 mg cholesterol, 1 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 7 g protein, 1% Vitamin A, 1% Vitamin C, 4% calcium, 4% iron
Find more great crockpot recipes in the Best Slow Cooker Cookbooks!
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- 5 Best Olive Oils for your Kitchen
- Thanksgiving Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Vegetable Oil Substitute
- 5 Best Artichoke Hearts for your Kitchen
- 5 Best Cabinet Pulls for your Kitchen
- Perfect Crispy Baked Potato Recipe
- 5 Best Canned Corn for your Kitchen
- Blackened Turkey Recipe for Thanksgiving
- Three Ways To Bake Tofu: Three delicious recipes high in vegetable protein!
- 6 Best Manual Can Opener of 2020