NO BAKING REQUIRED! That’s why I love making cheesecake. Sweet, delicious, and EASY. Who’s got time to make stuff all the time? Not me. I only have time to do certain things with my time, and now’s just not the time for me to be sweating in the kitchen all the time. 🙂 😉
Things You’ll Need
- 24 oz softened Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup MELTED butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 28 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 oz thawed out Cool Whip
- 2 cans of cherry pie filling
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
Fill a 9×13 baking dish with the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. (Substitute margarine if you like, but hey — it’s a CHEESECAKE. You can have it just this once!) Stir and press.
Beat the cream cheese until it’s smooth. Then add the milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract and beat until it’s smooth as well. Gradually add and gently stir in the Cool Whip. Isn’t this easy? Once you’re done with all that, pour it into the crust and smooth the top off. Key word here: SMOOTH. LOL
Top the mix with your cherry pie filling. Refrigerate about 2 and a half hours, or until it’s firm. Serve and enjoy!
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- Quick to Prepare Dessert Recipes
- Prepare for Your Friends Awesome No-Bake Cookies
- 5 Best Wine Glass Sets for your Kitchen
- Best Carolina Seafood Recipes
- Aphrodite Cooks Cooking Classes
- Tips to Help You Cut Down on the Cost of Christmas Baking
- Healthy Egg Free Baking Options: Cooking Without Eggs in Baked Goods
- What Common Kitchen Household Ingredients Turn Water Pink?
- Easy Baked Shepherd’s (Cottage) Pie: Traditional Ground Beef Casserole Dish with Vegetables
- 5 Best Single Cup Coffee Makers for your Kitchen