Metal table legs are one of the most versatile and common types of metal furniture on the market today. They give an industrial look to any room and can be found in homes, offices, restaurants, cafes, and outdoors.
Choosing metal table legs can be hard enough. Sometimes it is more difficult to find matching chairs. We’re here to help! First, let’s see metal table legs UK types available:
Metal Table Legs – Four Types to Choose From
There are several different types of metal table legs you can choose from, and each one is unique in its way. Here’s a list of the top four most common:
- The first type of metal table legs is fluted leg styles. They come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, but they have a unique flair that stands out. These are available in both commercial and residential styles.
- The second type of metal table legs is the turned leg style. They give a very traditional look, and they come in all sorts of sizes as well. You’re sure to find something you like with this popular design. These can also be found in both commercial and residential styles.
- The third type of metal table leg is the drum leg style. It gives a unique look due to its round body and design. The drums are available in all sorts of sizes so that you can choose the perfect one for your needs. These metal table legs may seem similar to turned leg styles, but they have their differences.
- The fourth type of metal table leg is the spindle leg style. They’re available in both commercial and residential styles, and they have a unique look to them that can’t be found with any other type of metal table legs.
Metal Table Legs – Choosing the Perfect Style for Your Needs
Once you’ve decided what you want your metal table legs to look like, it’s time to choose the perfect style for your needs. It is going to depend on three things:
- The purpose of the metal table legs (will you be using them in a commercial or residential setting?)
- Your taste and preference decor in the room where they’ll be placed
- Once you consider all that, it should be easy to choose the perfect metal table legs.
Tips For Choosing The Metal Table Leg To Fit Your Furniture
Leading metal manufacturers have a wide selection of table legs made from many different metals. Most will offer steel, aluminum, and in some cases, stainless steel too.
Stainless steel table legs are ideal for rural environments or any place where you require the portion not to corrode or suffer from wear and tear.
Brass is a favorite among the art deco crowd as it has that vintage appeal while being very functional. It does tarnish over time, though, so if you’re looking for something that will retain its shine, then gold-plated steel is not going to be for you.