When I herd about deep frying a Turkey I never even contemplated it, until one day we had unexpected company for labor Day, and all I had large enough to feed every one was a Turkey so I tried it and it was amazing so here is how I did it.
- one 10 to 15 Lb Turkey “any brand will due”
- 1 stick of butter or oleo melted
- 2 tablespoons Sage
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon white pepper
- Take your melted butter and add your sage, garlic powder, and white pepper
- You have to get a 10 to 15 Lb Turkey any brand will do
- Make sure you thaw it completely and pat it dry
- Get a infuser out and add your butter mixture
- Place your infused mixture in both sides of the Brest, two spots on each side of the Brest, under the legs,and into the bottom.
- Place in deep fryer for 1 to 2 hours depending on the weight of your Turkey
- Take out and let stand for 10 minutes before carving
Then enjoy and just wait for the complements to come rolling in, because this will be the most succulent bird you have ever had!
- All-Clad Stainless Steel Try-Ply No-Stick Frying Pan
- Honey Whole Wheat Bread: The Best Bread Ever
- Tasty Peaches and Creme Pie Recipe
- How to Dutch Oven Cook Over Fire
- Crockpot Turkey Recipes
- 10 Best Chef Hats Reviews & Rating 
- Quick & Easy Traditional Baking: Homemade Apple Crumble or Crisp
- The Tastiest Hummus Recipe Around
- Baking Butter Tarts: Traditional and Simple Brown Sugar Tart
- Adding Spices to Your Muffins Can Take Them to the Next Level