Ice-O- Matic is an air-cooled Ice cube maker which is a half-sized and unique amongst its good product. It is a highly innovative technology amongst the Ice cube making machines which has the potential to make Ice cubes up to 185 lbs in 24 hours. This machine has also been rated as a highly appreciated product by the customers and been rated five stars for its services rendered.
This Ice cube machine has a bin of 70 lbs, which can be used for storage purposes, and since it is a half size cube ice maker, it can be easily transported from one place to another, thus making it easy to be transported. This machine can be used in Kitchen, restaurants, Café’s, Hotels, and parties for making Ice cubes in large amounts.
Ice-O-Matic ICEU150HA has been aligned with the warranty extended till five years on the evaporator and three years on its parts by the manufacturer.
- Made with stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic material.
- Maximum warranty timeline in the whole industry.
- Highly durable product due to electroless nickel plating on evaporator plating.
- Pure ice due to the feature of built-in Anti-micro bacterial protection on the surface where ice is produced.
- Automatic Water Filtration System fitted for good taste and odor of ice.
PROS AND CONS OF ICE-O-MATIC ICEU150HA 30 ICE CUBE MAKER:
- Great warranty timeline, thus allowing customers to trust the brand.
- Produces 185 lbs of ice per day, which is a good production rate.
- Harvest Assist technology provides more production of ice in less energy consumption.
- Less storage capacity as per production scale.
- It makes some noise during ice production.
- Grease Recovery Tips for Your Oil Less Turkey Deep Fryer
- Easy Baked Crispy Potato Recipe
- A Look Into A Futuristic Kitchen Appliances Powered By AI Technology
- Baking Bread for a Peak Oil World: Energy Returned on Energy Invested Promotes a Green Diet
- Can Bread Cloches Make Bread Taste Better?
- 5 Best Cocktail Shakers for your Kitchen
- 5 Best Martini Glasses for your Kitchen
- Getting Ready to Bake
- 10 Best Salad Spinners for your Kitchen
- New Series Cake Boss on TLC