As some might not have heard of LEVOIT, we wanted to ensure that the brand had a solid reputation for producing high-quality humidifiers. So we took a closer look and thoroughly tested this product. And it was pleasing to confirm that not only is LEVOIT a good, trustworthy brand, but they also offer excellent customer service.
Plus, we further confirmed the quality of this product by asking our friends, colleagues and fellow homeowners, parents, and homemakers about their experience in using this humidifier. We also went to Amazon to carefully study the ratings and reviews left by other buyers all around the world for this product.
Also, we, of course, checked the safety of the LEVOIT humidifier. After all, it’s always essential that when introducing products that will be used in our homes, particularly our children’s rooms, they should be completely safe. And we were over the moon to discover that this humidifier is made from 100% BPA-free plastic. It’s also ETL and CA65-certified. We appreciate the fact that it has been tested for its safety features.
Afterward, we started to look at the functions of the LEVOIT humidifier. We found its design very easy to use, especially with its top-fill component. We were able to quickly put it under the tap to refill it and add our essential oils. Plus, it was incredibly quiet, so it was barely noticeable in our bedrooms, offices, living rooms, etc.
We also found that it made a great difference to the air in our rooms. For our testers with allergies, they found it really helpful in providing relief from their irritations.
Finally, we had to consider the price and the overall value for money for the LEVOIT humidifier. We decided that the price was warranted for the quality of the product and its integrated safety features. On top of that, it comes with a two-year warranty and the option to extend it for another year at no extra cost. LEVOIT provides lifetime customer support, so we felt that it was fantastic value for money.
What We Like About the LEVOIT 2-in-1 Humidifier & Diffuser
- Visual Design: It’s a good-looking humidifier. It’s modern and sleek. Its white finish will blend in with any décor. And considering its 1.8L capacity, it’s nice and small;
- Ease of Use: There are 2 buttons on the front of the unit. This allows you to adjust the mist levels to any of its 3 available options. It has an intelligent sleep mode. When you go to bed, you can turn off the light, and this will automatically adjust the humidity to a suitable level throughout the night. Meanwhile, its Spiral Air Duct Technology means the mist is spread in fine particles so as not to leave marks on your furniture;
- Safety Design & Materials: All of its parts are BPA-free plastic. Also, this product has been certified for ETL and CA65 standards. This means it’s safe enough even for your children’s bedroom. And when the water level gets low, it will automatically switch off;
- Sturdiness & Durability: We liked its solid round base. It provided extra stability and was less likely to fall or be knocked over. Plus, its material felt strong and built to last;
- Quick Clean-Up & Easy Maintenance: With the top refill, it was super simple to fill up from a tap or a bottle. The design also made it easy to clean; and
- Compact & Lightweight: This 2-in-1 humidifier & diffuser from LEVOIT won’t occupy a lot of your surface space. It’s only 6 x 6 x 10.6 inches and weighs 3.35 lbs.
This is a lovely humidifier that combines elegant looks and excellent functions. Features such as automatic switch off and intelligent sleep mode mean you don’t have to worry about high maintenance. The air in your home will be fresher without the noise of many other humidifiers. Overall, the LEVOIT 2-in-1 humidifier is excellent value for money, backed by wonderful customer service.
- How Long Can You Store Cooked Shrimp in the Fridge?
- How to Save Money on Oil Less Turkey Fryers
- 5 Best Kitchen Carts for Your Kitchen
- A Perfect End to Summer; A Lobster Bake!
- 5 Best Ayesha Curry Cookware for your Kitchen
- 5 Best Coffee Mugs for your Kitchen
- Is Margarine a Good Substitute For Butter and Bread Recipes?
- 5 Best Glassware Sets for your Kitchen
- A chicken noodle soup recipe with an Asian flair
- How to Make a Great Baked Cheesecake: Tips for Making a Flavorful Cream Cheese Dessert