When looking at ways to improve the quality of the air in our homes, we want to make sure that the brand PARTU is a reputable manufacturer of high-quality air purifiers. After extensive research and thorough tests, we were more than satisfied with this brand and its carrier product.
We also asked our friends and colleagues to test the product. This allowed us to study objective results as they tested this product across a variety of homes with pets, children, family members and housemates with different allergies.
Aside from confirming the reliability of the brand, we wanted to check the safety of the PARTU Air Purifier. This has a verified HEP filter. It can remove 99.97% of smoke, pollen, pet and food odor, mold, bacteria, pet dander, and germs. It can clear particles as small as 0.3 microns. It’s also CADR-approved.
The next part of our tests mainly involved the actual use of the PARTU Air Purifier in real-life situations. We asked our test group to verify the noise levels, the filtration system, the controls, and the overall appearance of this air purifier. We also learned that many Amazon buyers are quite pleased with all the features and the results they noticed in their homes after they started using this product. And our testers also had the same feedback.
The last area we considered was this air purifier’s overall value for money. We found that the PARTU Air Purifier was significantly cheaper than many other HEPA filter air purifiers. It also comes with a 24-month product assurance, so PARTU is convinced about their product’s durability.
What We Like About the PARTU Air Purifier
- Visual Design: It’s a simple black air purifier. We really like the simple display panel on its top. And we love its 7 changeable colors, so it doubles up as a night-light;
- Ease of Use: This was so simple to operate. On top of the unit are 5 buttons, clearly labeled with its respective functions. You can adjust the fan speed from 1 to 3, and there’s a light to tell you that the filter needs changing. The light button changes color, or you can hold it for 3 seconds to turn the light off;
- Features: This HEPA filtration system has 4 stages to capture the most amount of irritable particles and smells. It has a smart Anion+ Cation feature. The anion produced from the machine attaches to the Cation in the dust. This makes the particles heavier, which causes them to fall to the ground;
- Safety Design & Materials: The HEPA filtration system is one of the most popular in the market today. It is CADRA-rated at 104m3/hr. It has been tested to be most effective in areas of 160sq ft. /15m2;
- Sturdiness & Durability: It’s heavy enough to make it feel sturdy, but not too heavy to make it awkward. We like the fact that it felt safe as it stands on its base and isn’t easy to knock over;
- Quick Clean-Up & Easy Maintenance: You can turn this on and leave it to do its job for months. PARTU recommends changing the filter every 6 to 8 months for optimal performance; and
- Compact & Lightweight: It weighs just 6.5 lbs. It’s 9.6 x 9.6 x 17 inches and will sit nicely on any countertop or shelf.
The PARTU Air Purifier makes an amazing difference to the air in your home. It will help eliminate those nasty smells that our lovely pets leave behind. And it will really make a difference for people who suffer from allergies or asthma. Plus, its design is nice and easy to use. And considering the HEFA filtration and Anion+ technology integrated into this product, it’s certainly worth the price.