This is a one pot meal recipe.
What you will need:
1 bag frozen hash browns
1 can diced tomatoes
1 lb ground beef
1 pack of your favorite taco seasoning
3 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
1 can corned corn, drained
Preheat oven to 350*. Butter large baking dish. Prepare ground beef with taco seasoning according to directions. In large bowl, combine hash browns, diced tomatoes, taco meat 2 cup cheddar cheese and corn. Pour into butter baking pan. Top with rest of cheddar cheese.
Bake about 45 minutes or until hot all the way through and cheese is starting to brown on top.
Remove from oven and let set 5 minutes before serving.
You can find more great Mexican recipes in the Best Mexican Cookbooks!
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- How to Pick the Best Bread Cloche Design?
- Top 5 Best Induction Burner Reviews And Comparison
- 5 Best Indian Cookbooks For Your Kitchen
- 10 Best Watermelon Slicers & Cutters for Your Kitchen (2020)
- How to Fix Mushy Rice
- Perfect Broccoli, Bacon and Cheddar Mountain Baked Potato Recipe
- Winter Foods: What’s Considered a Winter Food?
- Baking Bread for a Peak Oil World: Energy Returned on Energy Invested Promotes a Green Diet
- How Baking Substitutes Can Save The Day
- What Does Eel Taste Like