Black and White Striped Torte Recipe – Great way to use whipped topping and graham crackers. I found this recipe on a whipped topping tub–great recipe for the hot weather! Make sure you make this the night before so that the crackers have a chance to soften.
11 chocolate graham crackers
1 8 oz carton frozen whipped topping-defrosted
Spread one side of each cracker with a generous amount of whipped topping. on a platter at least 10 inches long, stand one cracker up and press the unspread cracker against the whipped topping on the first cracker. Continue standing crackers one against each other, pressing them so they stick. Spread whipped topping over top and sides of torte to cover completely. Refrigerate over night.
To serve: beginning at one side cut onto thin diagonal slices. you should see many layers of crackers and whipped topping in each slice
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- Can You Cook Better with a Turkey Airfryer?
- Awesome Christmas Baked Apple Recipe
- How to Get Great Taste from a Turkey Cooker No Oil Required
- The Simple Chef Air Fryer Review
- Cheap Holiday Baker’s Gift Perfect For Kids
- Stainless Steel 3-Layer Bento Box
- Amazing Pasta Dishes You Can Make Easily at Home
- Kidd Kraddick’s Brown Bag Turkey
- Prepare Amazing Pork Chops
- Find Ingredient Substitution Your Favorite Dish