Peanut Butter and Rice Krispies are the two main ingredients for making these delicious cookies! They are some of the easiest and simplest treats you can make, and you do not even have to bake them! Let your kids help you make these. They may just remember the two of you making these yummy Peanut Butter Krispies together and teach their own children. These Peanut Butter Krispies are so good they will not last long at any party or dessert bar!
You will need these ingredients to make No Bake Peanut Butter Krispies:
- 2 cups of peanut butter, plain
- 3 cups of Rice Krispies, plain
- 2 6 ounce packages of chocolate chips
- 1 pound of powdered sugar
- 1 stick of butter, melted
To make these cookies you need to follow these easy step by step directions:
Recommended reading: Best Cookie Cookbooks
(1) Mix all the above ingredients, except one bag of the chocolate chips, together in a large bowl.
(2) Then, this is where your kids come in! Stick your clean hands into the mix and bring out a chunk. Shape the chunk into small balls. Now, you can either leave them as balls (which is easier to dunk into the chocolate) or you can flatten them (into a more cookie shape).
Recommended reading: Best Cookie Scoops
(3) Place these on a pan covered in wax paper, and then put them in the refrigerator to firm up while you melt the last bag of chocolate chips.
(4) Melt the package of chocolate chips in a safe bowl in the microwave. Don’t let the chocolate burn though! You can also use your fondue set for this part if you want.
Recommended reading: Best Cookie Sheets
(5) Once the chocolate has melted, place a toothpick in each Peanut Butter Krispie ball and then dip it in the chocolate. If you chose to shape the Krispies into cookie bars, you can just spoon or pour the chocolate onto the tops. You don’t have to cover the entire cookie if you don’t want to. Just a smidgen of chocolate on the Krispies is enough. But, if you want your Krispies smothered in chocolate, you can do that too.
(6) Place the Peanut Butter Krispies back into the refrigerator and let the chocolate covering harden.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- 5 Best Kitchen Sinks for your Kitchen
- How to Clean Your Muffin Pan
- 5 Best Can Crushers for your Kitchen
- Panasonic SD-YR2500 Bread Maker Review
- Why is a Dutch Oven Better than A Pot?
- How to Best Reheat Ribs
- Easy Summer Cake
- Vietnamese Cinnamon – Origin, Uses, Tips
- 5 Best Kitchen Faucets for your Home
- My New Favorite Chocolate Chips