So you don’t want to buy a store bought frozen pie this holiday season, but making a pie from scratch sounds overwhelming and down right messy. Lucky for us there is a wonderful world of No Bake Desserts, such as the No Bake Peanut Butter Pie. What’s even better is this recipe only takes 2 steps to prepare, so let’s get started!
The Shopping List
- 1 8oz package cream cheese
- confectioners’ sugar
- peanut butter (crunchy or creamy)
- milk (I personally prefer skim milk)
- 1 16oz package whipped topping, thawed
- 2 9in prepared gram cracker pie shells
Step 1: In a large bowl beat together 8oz cream cheese and 1 1/2 cups of confectioners’ sugar. Mix in 1 cup peanut butter and 1 cup milk. Beat the mixture until smooth (or use an electric hand mixer). Fold in 16 oz package of whipped topping.
Step 2: Spoon the mixture into the 2 9in graham cracker pie shells, cover, then freeze until firm.
That’s it, you’re done! This recipe serves 16 and takes less than 20 minutes to prepare. Firming time may vary, but will take no longer than 2 hours. If that was too easy for you or you feel your pie isn’t very aesthetically pleasing, you can always decorate your pie before serving and the options are endless from whipped topping or swirls of chocolate sauce to crumbled cookies or sprinkles, be creative!
This homemade pie is sure to impress your family and friends as they praise you for your delicious dessert that you must have spent hours in your kitchen making. You don’t have to tell them it only took an actual 20 minutes of your time, it can be your little secret. 😉
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- No One Beats My French Toast!
- Chickpeas and Spinach Bake: Vegetarian Mediterranean Chickpeas with Peppers and Tomatoes.
- 5 Best Coffee Storage for your Kitchen
- 5 Best Emeril Lagasse Cookware for your Kitchen
- 10 Best Sous Vide Machines for your Kitchen
- What Can You Add to Improve the Taste of Heinz Baked Beans? Read on.
- Advantages of Playing in Online Casinos
- Grilled Jerk Chicken and Jamaican Style BBQ Sauce – Great for Memorial Day
- Vegan Baking Essentials: Milk, Sugar & Eggs: The Bricks and Mortar of Baked Goods
- Quick and Easy Baked Banana Recipe