No Bake White Chocolate and Banana Pie
- 4oz. white chocolate
- 1/2 lb. cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (chilled)
- 1 banana
- 1 graham cracker crust (ready made)
Melt chocolate (in a bowl over a pot of simmering water). Remove chocolate from heat when partially melted then stir to completely melt.
Beat the cream cheese, sugar,and vanilla until smooth.
Beat the chocolate while adding sour cream. Mix chocolate mixture and cream cheese mixture together.
Whip the heavy cream until firm. Gently fold into chocolate filling mixture.
Slice banana. In the graham cracker crust place sliced banana’s on the crust. Pour filling over banana’s. Chill for 2 hours. Serve.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- How Many Chicken Breasts Can You Fit in a Cup?
- Carnivore Club Review – Is It The Best Cured Meat Subscription Box?
- Cookie Tips and Tricks – How to Avoid Scorching
- Economical Tuna Casserole Recipe
- How To Make Your Baking Healthier
- VEVOR Commercial Ice Maker (B07HM4VFVN)
- The Main Benefit of Getting an Infrared Turkey Fryer
- Best George Foreman Grill Recipes
- Uline Commercial Ice Maker (B07215SQ3Q)
- Using Your Muffin Tin Effectively