No Bake White Chocolate and Banana Pie
- 4oz. white chocolate
- 1/2 lb. cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (chilled)
- 1 banana
- 1 graham cracker crust (ready made)
Melt chocolate (in a bowl over a pot of simmering water). Remove chocolate from heat when partially melted then stir to completely melt.
Beat the cream cheese, sugar,and vanilla until smooth.
Beat the chocolate while adding sour cream. Mix chocolate mixture and cream cheese mixture together.
Whip the heavy cream until firm. Gently fold into chocolate filling mixture.
Slice banana. In the graham cracker crust place sliced banana’s on the crust. Pour filling over banana’s. Chill for 2 hours. Serve.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- 10 Best Portable Beer Cooler Reviews And Comparison (2020)
- 5 Best Bar Stools for your Kitchen
- Honey Whole Wheat Bread: The Best Bread Ever
- Do Bread Cloches Work Better in Brick Ovens?
- Smart Appliances to Update Your Modern Kitchen With
- What is Tofu, How it’s Made, and Why we Eat it
- How to Use Ground Beef, Chicken or Turkey Recipes to Stretch Your Food Budget
- 5 Best Spice Racks for your Kitchen
- Butternut Squash Baked Spaghetti: A Baked Spaghetti Recipe with A Butternut Squash Sauce
- 5 Best Keto Cookbooks for Your Kitchen