There is so much you don’t know about Angels, so why not put on your white clothing and bake this so white mini breads.
Recommended Reading: Get started with baking by reading our Ultimate Guide to the Best Baking Equipment for Beginners!
Pearl’s Angel Muffins
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1tsp Vanilla
- 2 cups Cake Flour
- 6 Egg whites
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Evaporated Milk
- Cream butter and sugar. Add vanilla, creaming until sugar is dissolved.
- Add all dry ingredients and milk alternately to the butter-sugar mixture.
- Add egg whites, completely mixing the batter with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Half fill muffin molders or muffin papers with batter and bake at 180 degree C temperature for 15-20 minutes.
Yields 24 Angels
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- 10 Best Ladles (Soup Spoons) for Your Kitchen (2020)
- Choose the Right Chocolate When Baking
- Quality Muffin Pans as an Investment
- 10 Best Electric Skillet Reviews And Comparison 2020
- 5 Best KitchenAid Products for your Kitchen
- 5 Best Can Crushers for your Kitchen
- Top 15 Best Bento Box Reviews And Comparison
- Prepare Awesome Fresh Blueberry Muffins
- 10 Best Chocolate Fountains of 2020
- Some signs that you’ve baked truly awesome oatmeal cookies