Easy Seven 7 Layer Bars
- 1/2 cup of Butter
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 (6 oz) package butterscotch morsels
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nuts
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (6 oz) package mini chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place butter in 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan and place in warming oven to melt. While the butter is melting crush the graham crackers into crumbs. Once the butter is melted layer ingredients in the following order: coconut, graham crackers, chocolate chips, and finally butterscotch chips. Mini chocolate chips provide a smoother texture than regular chips. Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the top and sprinkle with the nuts. Bake for 30 minutes. This makes 3 dozen squares.
This recipe was given to me when I got married and I have used this Christmas recipe ever since. It is always a big hit at Christmas parties and office gatherings.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- Benefits of Using Spices When Baking
- Cheap Holiday Baker’s Gift Perfect For Kids
- A chicken noodle soup recipe with an Asian flair
- Easy Island-Inspired Recipes
- 3 Best Bread Cloches for Your Kitchen
- Sugar-free Baking Techniques for Tasty Treats: Sugar is Sweet but can Lead to the Defeat of Healthy Eating Choices
- What are Truffles? What Do Truffles Taste Like?
- 5 Best Bar Sets For Your Kitchen
- Home Candy Making
- Easy Drop Cookies