- 500 gms Baby Potatoes scrubbed and peeled
- 6 spring onions (Here are some great onion choppers for you!)
- 1 tsp Fresh Mint Leaves
- ½ cup fresh green coriander (cilantro)
- 3 green chillis
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic paste (Here are some great garlic presses for you!)
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ cup cooking oil
- 1 tsp Red chilli paste, you can add more if you like it spicy.
- Salt to taste (Check out our recommended salt and pepper grinder sets!)
Blend together the fresh mint, green coriander, chills and lemon juice into a puree.
Heat oil in a heavy bottomed wok, add the ginger garlic paste and the potatoes
Stir fry for one minute, add salt and 250 ml. water.
Bring to boil and simmer until the potatoes are cooked
Meanwhile chop the spring onions and add to the potatoes along with the mint-coriander puree. Stir fry for 5 minutes.
Add more salt if necessary.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- 5 Best Cheese Platters for your Kitchen
- How to Use Coffee When Baking and Cooking
- Best Cheap Bread Maker under $100
- How to Prepare the Best Turkey for Thanksgiving
- 5 Best Cuisinart Food Processors (2020)
- Simple Layer Bars Recipe for Your Friends to Enjoy
- 11 Best Cast Iron Griddle And Pan Reviews And Comparison
- Caring for Your Cast Iron Cookware
- 5 Best Zhen Knives for your Kitchen
- 5 Best Ice Cream Scoops for your Kitchen