Lightly salt and pepper the chicken tenders and place them in a single layer in the bottom of a glass baking dish. Mix the honey with the Rotel TM and pour over the top of the chicken. Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the salsa.
Microwave instructions: (Cook times may vary depending on model)
Cover dish with plastic wrap and cook on high for four minutes. CAREFULLY uncover and check for doneness. Recover and cook for additional 2 minute increments as needed. This will prevent drying out the chicken.
Recommended Reading: 25 Gadgets That Make Healthy Cooking Easy
Cover with foil and place into a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until internal temperature of the meat is 180 degrees.
This is great when served with a fresh salad. A bagged salad from the local produce department works great.
Serving Size 293 g
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat 94
% Daily Value
Total Fat 10.5g – 16%
Saturated Fat 3.6 g – 18%
Cholesterol 107 mg – 36%
Sodium 612 mg – 26%
Total Carbohydrates 7.9g – 3%
Protein 40.3 g
Vitamin A 9%
Vitamin C 9%
Nutrition Grade B
*Based on a 2000 Calorie Diet
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- How to Know if Chicken is Done
- Soft Diet Post-Operative and Sore Throat Recipes
- Amazing Pearl’s Angel Muffins Recipe
- Bake with Your Family and Have Fun
- 10 Best Ginger Beers for Your Fridge (2020)
- 5 Best Olive and Cherry Pitters for your Kitchen
- Oster CKSTBR9050 Expressbake Review
- Know More About Common Baking Dishes Capacity Sizes
- How To Clean A Waffle Maker: Steps To Follow To Have A Wonderful Experience With Your Waffle Maker
- 5 Best Apple Cider Vinegar for your Kitchen