Looking for an easy cookie recipe that you can do together with your toddler or preschooler. This is one of my favorites. It is quick, easy and very tasty. My son especially loves using his toy hammer to crush the graham crackers!
Super Yummy Snowball Cookies
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup dry oatmeal
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- powdered sugar
Recommended reading: Best Cookie Cookbooks
1. Place two to three graham crackers in a ziploc plastic bag. Let your toddler hammer them until they become small crumbs. Set aside
2. Working with your toddler measure all of the ingredients (except the powdered sugar) in a medium size bowel. Mix together with a wooden spoon until well blended.
3. Pour small amount of powdered sugar on a plate or bowel. Roll a tablespoon amount of the mixture into a ball and then roll the ball in the powdered sugar.
Recommended reading: Best Cookie Presses
Cooking with a toddler or preschooler can be challenging, but this simple recipe is a pretty easy one to do together. We also love making fresh pizzelles in our pizzelle makers!
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- 5 Best Coffee Percolators for Your Kitchen
- Online Dessert Cookbook
- Baking Butter Tarts: Traditional and Simple Brown Sugar Tart
- 5 Best Cuisinart Pressure Cookers for your Kitchen
- 5 Best Spice Grinders for your Kitchen
- Homemade Strawberry Zingers: The History of Dolly Madison and Look-Alike Zingers
- 5 Best Diabetes Cookbooks for your Kitchen
- Traditional Korean Cuisine
- How to Cut Calories Out of Your Recipes
- 5 Best Cookbooks for Beginners for your Kitchen