If you are looking for a dessert you can put on the grill, you can try this fun recipe for grilled glazed donuts! This is a very easy recipe to make, and your family and friends might love this unusual grilled treat!
This recipe is, or at least was, one of Al Roker’s favorites. Wonder if he still eats this since he had his weight loss surgery?
- 8 glazed doughnuts (bought or made in your doughnut maker or donut pan)
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened enough to scoop (make your own in the best ice cream maker)
Slice doughnuts in half horizontally and grill them with the cut side facing down for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until toasted.
Place half a doughnut with the grilled side facing up on a dessert plate.
Top the donut with a small scoop of ice cream.
Put the other half doughnut with the grilled side facing down on top of the ice cream to form a sandwich.
Serve at once.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- The $15 Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe- Courtesy of Marty Curtis
- Crockpot Chili Cheeseburgers
- Parsley – Origin, Uses, Tips
- Irish Guinness Cake Recipe
- Chef Johnson and his baking tips
- Tips For Preparing Sweet Potato
- 5 Best Bar Sets For Your Kitchen
- Bean Sprout Sushi, Berry Spinach Salad and Creamy Cucumbers
- Cream of Tartar Substitute — Ultimate List of Top 5 Options
- 5 Best Cordless Electric Kettles For The Kitchen