Making an Apple Pandowdy is incredibly easy!
Here’s our favorite recipe for it:
2 cups sliced cooking apples
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 teasp. nutmeg
1/4 teasp. cinnamon
1/4 teasp. salt.
Put the apples in a greased 8″ x 8″ x 2″ pan.
Sprinkle with brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. Make sure to use safe oven mitts when removing!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup sifted flour (check out our recommended flour sifters)
- 1 1/2 teasp. baking flour
Mix as a cake and put on baked apples. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- Top Baking Tips for No-Bake Cookies
- Insider Tips for Wedding Cake Baking: Hints for Making Homemade Professional Cakes
- LEVOIT 2 in 1 Humidifier & Diffuser for Your Kitchen & Home
- Berkshire Bake House Snack Toast: An All-natural Snack with Potential
- How to Prepare a Ham for Christmas
- 5 Best Keg For Home Brew for your Kitchen
- 20 Best Grilling Tools and Accessories 2020
- 7 Delicious Summer Salads with 5 Ingredients
- Grease Recovery Tips for Your Oil Less Turkey Deep Fryer
- Starting a Year Long Bake Sale