Making an Apple Pandowdy is incredibly easy!
Here’s our favorite recipe for it:
2 cups sliced cooking apples
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 teasp. nutmeg
1/4 teasp. cinnamon
1/4 teasp. salt.
Put the apples in a greased 8″ x 8″ x 2″ pan.
Sprinkle with brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. Make sure to use safe oven mitts when removing!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup sifted flour (check out our recommended flour sifters)
- 1 1/2 teasp. baking flour
Mix as a cake and put on baked apples. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- Circulon Symmetry Non-stick Frying Pan
- 5 Best Home Brew Kits for your Kitchen
- 10 Best Meat Slicer Review []
- How to Cook for a Large Family: Chicken Pot Pie
- 4 Fall Foods You Need To Deep Fry
- 10 Best Food Slicers for Your Kitchen (2020)
- 10 Best Honeys for your Kitchen
- Cooking Perfect Rice – Microwave Method
- LEVOIT Stick Handheld Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner Review
- How to Clean Your Muffin Pan