Baking a gluten free pumpkin pie for thanksgiving has never been so easy. With only three steps, and few ingredients, this is perfect for a family gathering, and is sure to please even the most finicky eaters.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/3 cup finely ground rice flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 2 -3 Tablespoons butter
- Blend ingredients together for three minutes in an electric blender.
- Pour immediately into buttered 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes, or until set.
Serve with whipped cream.
Recommended reading: 10 Best Gluten Free Appliances for your Kitchen
Hint: for a cheaper version use margarine instead of butter, and serve with whipped topping.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- 5 Best Cooking Torch For Your Kitchen
- Mix things up a bit by baking your next soft bread in a bread cloche
- Baking for Beginners: Tips and Techniques for Success in Baking
- No One Beats My French Toast!
- Great Recipes for Canned Salmon
- 5 Best Cookie Scoops for your Kitchen
- 5 Best Indoor Compost Bins For Your Kitchen
- Simple Spaghetti Squash That Kids Will Love
- 5 Best Cuban Cookbooks for your Kitchen
- Hearty Aromas of Homemade Pumpkin Recipes