I tend to be very creative when in the kitchen and sometimes I start baking when I am either bored or because I need to relax. This recipe is one of my last inventions and thankfully it turned out pretty good and sweet.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons of berry jam
- 2 eggs
- 1 wooden spoon or whisk
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
Get one of those plastic bowls made for baking and pour in the flour and 2 eggs, and stir well with a wooden spoon or whisk. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
Recommended reading: Best Cake Cookbooks
Then add the cup of sugar and continue to stir for about three to five minutes, if you are using a wooden spoon it will take longer. Then add three tablespoons of berries jam, and continue to stir until the jam is completely absorbed and then add the baking soda and yeast and continue to stir.
Recommended reading: Best Cake Decorating Kits
Pour the mix in a tray and put in the oven to bake for about 20 -25 minutes at 300 degrees F. Take out and leave to cool down for 10 minutes, and if you wish you can adorn the cake with fresh fruit like blueberries and strawberries.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- 10 Best Panini Press Review & Rating 
- How to Make Healthy Baked Beans
- 4 Fall Foods You Need To Deep Fry
- Amazing Gift Basket for Coffee or Tea Lovers
- Helpful Organizing Preparation In The Fall For Holiday Season
- Bake Change Based on the Seasons
- Top 5 Best Induction Burner Reviews And Comparison
- Honey as One of the Oldest Natural Sweeteners
- Experience of What the 2016 Long Island Clambake Was All About
- Bentgo Classic (Gray) – Stackable Bento Box