Before you start your crepe-making adventure, you must take a step back first and decide which crepe maker suits you the best. You don’t need to burn a hole in your pocket just to buy the best electric or commercial crepe maker. You just need to consider a few factors when you are shopping.
Allow us to introduce the top five best crepe maker reviews of 2018. Hopefully, this review will help you to choose the best crepe maker that is most suitable for your lifestyle and of course, budget.
Crepe Maker Review Center 2020
|#1 - CucinaPro Crepe Maker and Non-Stick 12" Griddle- Electric Crepe Pan||99%|
|#2 - NutriChef Electric Crepe Maker Griddle||96%|
|#3 - Maxi Nature Kitchenware Large Crepe Pan||92%|
|#4 - T-fal B363S2 Specialty Nonstick Omelette Pan||89%|
|#5 - Krampouz CEBIF4 Commercial Electric Crepe Machine||85%|
Want to learn more?
Now that you’ve seen our top 5 choices, we’re going to go into more detail on why we like each of them. Once you decide which is best for you, click the yellow button to get the best price on Amazon.
#1 – CucinaPro Crepe Maker and Non-stick 12” Griddle-Electric Crepe Pan
Get ready to embark on endless crepe-making adventures at the comfort of your own kitchen using the CucinaPro Crepe Maker. It is ideal for beginners in the kitchen, as making crepes have never been easier using this model. It’s not a surprise anymore that it’s one of the best electric crepe makers we have on the list.
In order to use it, all you need to do is plug the crepe maker and allow a few minutes to heat it up. After a while, you can start spreading a thin layer of batter. This crepe maker provides a 12-inch diameter surface, so it’s easier for you to get started if you opt for traditional French crepes. The non-stick aluminum plate makes it easier to clean the unit. Aside from that, there are five temperature settings that you can choose from, so you are allowed to experiment all you want when it comes to making crepes. A batter spreader is included, making it a more appealing investment because of the practical package. To avoid incidents in the kitchen, the electric crepe pan has rubber feet. It’s perfect for the commercial kitchen with a busy environment.
What we like about this product
The simplicity and functionality of this crepe maker are worth praise. From simple thin lacey French crepes to a more complicated recipe; it all seems easy using this unit. We love the package as what it appeals a practical choice for chefs who wanted to stick to their budget range but still invest in a high-quality crepe maker. Warm fresh crepes can be easily made in the comfort of your own home once you invest in this unit.
#2 – NutriChef Electric Crepe Maker Griddle
This electrical crepe maker unit is created to create crepes with crepes and griddle cakes after griddlecakes. The NutriChef electric crepe maker is a perfect choice if you are planning to make large quantities of omelet, pancakes, and other flatbreads in your own kitchen. It is one of the best commercial crepe makers we have found in the market and also a great investment for a mother looking forward to serving a large family.
The package includes a batter spreader and a wooden spatula, making it a practical choice for people who wanted to stick to their budget range. It’s also portable. You can carry it with you on your camping site and start making pancakes for breakfast. The lightweight crepe maker makes it easier for you to store it away if not in use. The 12-inch surface also allows you to add basically whatever you can think of as a breakfast side dish. Aside from that, it’s relatively easy to control the unit. You don’t need to be an expert in making crepes if you are to use the nutrichef crepe maker. Simply turn the knob to your desired temperature. The lights will indicate the power and the temperature change accordingly, so it shouldn’t be a problem for you.
What we like about this product
We admired both the portability and durability of this electric crepe maker. With just little maintenance, it can last for a longer period of time and it will come in handy for family reunions or just random family picnics in your local park. It’s one of the crepe makers that functions well for both commercial and residential use. Aside from that, it’s relatively easy to use. Anyone with experience in the kitchen won’t have any trouble operating the unit and creating awesome pancakes in just a few minutes as well.
#3 – Maxi Nature Kitchenware Large Crepe Pan 10-inch Nonstick Coating and Bakelite Handle
Looking for a quality non-stick coating and affordable crepe maker? Fortunately for you, all these qualities are present in a single unit. Allow us to introduce the large crepe pan—basically the best choice for mothers and aspiring chefs and a must-have in the kitchen. You don’t need a crepe spreader anymore. It’s relatively easy to clean and made out of high-quality materials. The non-stick cookware stays cool for safety purposes of the user and it also provides a healthy non-fat cooking option, the best unit for health-conscious people. Furthermore, rest assured that the heat is distributed properly to your pancake or omelet because of the 4-layer hard aluminum that heats up in just a matter of seconds. It’s sealed tightly to keep the moisture inside and the nutrients lingering in your delicious griddle cakes.
Compared to a crepe maker pan, it can prepare the breakfast side in just a few minutes. No other tools are required in using this product and certainly no oil to be used while you are cooking. This unit is made in Europe, so there’s no doubt about the quality of the product.
What we like about this product
We admire the idea of this unit as a way to healthy living because you lessen the amount of oil you consume every day assuming that you’re going to use it for breakfast regularly. It’ll be easier for you to switch to a healthy lifestyle without compromising the taste of your food. You can still enjoy delicious food without having to sacrifice your health and the nutrients that you’re going to obtain. So far, it’s one of the best kitchen investments you could ever have, especially if you’ve been trying to lose some weight and be healthier.
#4 – T-for B363S2 Specialty Nonstick Omelette Pan
If you are looking for a fast and even heating crepe maker that’s extremely durable and safe to use, we couldn’t recommend more other than the T-fal B363S2 specialty nonstick omelet pan. It is made out of high-quality aluminum, heating up in just a few minutes and spreading the heat evenly throughout the pan. It also features a non-stick interior, making it easier for you to clean up the unit after using it. Also, there’s no need to use any kind of oil when you are cooking eggs. As for your safety, rest assured that the product is PFOA, lead, and cadmium-free. As for ergonomics, it has a comfortable stay-cool silicone handles for a tight grip while you are cooking. And the pan is dishwasher safe and oven safe for up to 35- degrees.
Aside from that, the product is lightweight. Hence, you can carry it around with you if there’s a dinner party in another place or you wanted to have pancakes and omelets for breakfast. Most customers opt for Teflon-style coating when buying non-stick pans because they are more affordable compared to ceramic. It’s a perfect choice if you have a tight budget.
What we like about this product
The good value at such an affordable price is worth praising for. We liked the product’s functionality and simplicity to use. It’s proof that you don’t need to burn a hole in your pocket just to prepare delicious pancakes, griddle cakes, crepes, and omelets anytime you want at the comfort of your own kitchen. With just proper utilization and a little maintenance of the product, rest assured that it would last for an extended period of time,
#5 – Krampouz CEBIF4 Commercial Electric Crepe Machine
The last product we have on our list is the Krampouz CEBIF4 Commercial Electric Crepe Machine. This commercial electric crepe machine is perfect for small restaurants or cooks who are to serve large families. Preparing crepes, omelets, and pancakes have never been as easy as it functions through the use of electricity. Compared to other crepe makers, it features a 15.75-inch cooking surface, allowing you to prepare large quantities of cheese blintzes and crepes in just one cooking. It also has a precise cooking thermostatic control ranging from 50 degrees to 300-degree Celsius. You can control the temperature with just a simple button press and knob twist.
The single round electric crepe maker assures you that the heat is distributed to the ingredients evenly on the surface. In that way, you can avoid half-baked and half-burnt crepes in the process. It also includes a spatula and wooden spreader, saving you money from buying one for yourself. This crepe maker makes you feel like a real master chef in the kitchen because of its easiness to use and useful features. It’s a great investment if you are deeply concerned with the quantity of the crepes and other breakfast goodies you are planning to prepare.
What we like about this product
As what we’ve mentioned above, this unit is perfect for commercial use because of the large quantities of breakfast goodies it can prepare in just one cooking. It’s a practical choice and a great investment if you want to make the most out of your crepe maker. It’s also made out of quality materials, so rest assured that if you use and take care of it properly, it can keep on serving you crepes and omelets for an extended period of time.
How we choose the top crepe makers on our list
To ensure we provide the best possible options for you, here are the following factors that we considered first before ranking the crepe makers on our list:
- The functionality- above anything else, we make sure that the crepe maker is in great function for those who are willing to buy it. We opt for the best commercial crepe makers and the best electrical crepe makers, a product that will bridge the gap between a standard and heavy-duty crepe maker. We included products that you can use for both small parties and large events.
- Power- we also make sure that the crepe maker is an excellent power to last for a longer period of time. Electrical crepe makers are relatively easy to use. All you need to do is plug in the unit and you’re ready to cook. It’s a great choice if you’re planning to use it regularly.
- Size- as what you can notice, we provided crepe makers of larger sizes. Why? Simply because it’s a practical choice. Whether you’re a mother who wanted to serve hot pancakes to your children or an aspiring chef working his stepping stones in this kitchen, a large crepe maker is always the best choice for you.
Why you need a crepe maker?
So, what is this review really all about? Just consider the following benefits that you can reap if you are to invest in a crepe maker:
- Easy to use- crepe makers are relatively easy to use. Even the best electrical crepe maker reviews you see online similar to what we have above. All you need to do is plug in the unit and you are ready to use the product. You don’t need to become an expert before you can start preparing crepes and omelets for your family. All you need to have is a quality crepe maker in which we are trying to guide you which one to choose.
- Durability- crepe makers are designed to last for a longer period of time. Rest assured that you can make the most out of it before it starts to break down. The aforementioned products are designed to withstand regular use. So, if you are planning to prepare omelets and pancakes for your family every day, all you need to do is choose the right crepe maker for you.
- Fun experience- who wouldn’t want to experiment preparing from French crepes to American omelets in the comfort of your own kitchen? You need not visit fancy restaurants just to have griddle cakes sitting on your plate during breakfast when you can prepare it on your own. Crepe makers are also great tools for practicing your crepe making skills and enhancing your cooking method. You wouldn’t only gain fun experience from doing so but you will also fill you and your family’s stomachs in the process. Preparing crepes have never been easier and enjoyable using the best electrical crepe makers we have provided on our list. We hope this guide can help you choose the best model most suitable for you and your family’s needs.
- 5 Best Cajun Cookbooks For Your Kitchen
- Rachael Ray as a Host at the Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show
- 4 Fall Foods You Need To Deep Fry
- 5 Best Cuisinart Cookware for your Kitchen
- 5 Best Canned Corn for your Kitchen
- 5 Best Copper Water Bottles for your Kitchen
- 4 Best Aeropress Coffee Makers for your Kitchen
- 10 Best Toaster Oven Reviews And Comparison
- 10 Best Silicone Baking Mats for Your Kitchen (2020)
- 5 Best Dining Chairs for Your Kitchen