Betty Crocker makes some of the best food available for baking. The Bisquick Complete Cheese-Garlic Biscuits mix is one of their best. These come in a package that is simple and makes several biscuits. I believe that these come in other flavors as well, but this is the only one we have tried at our house.
These biscuits are very simple to make yourself. The only thing that you have to add to them is water. You preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a cookie sheet with a bit of cooking spray. Mix up your delicious biscuits and then place them on the cookie sheet. It calls for a 1/2 cup of water, but I always have to use a bit more than that for them to mix up well. They only cook for about 10 minutes and they are done. I make about eight biscuits per package. This is more than enough for my family of four to eat with a meal.
These biscuits honestly are amazing. They are so simple to make and taste great! They have the perfect amount of cheese and garlic flavoring (Here are some great garlic presses for you!). They always come out crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. They only cost $1.19 per package. Each one has 160 calories in it, but that is if you make six per package. I always make about eight so mine have a few less calories per biscuit. It does contain wheat, milk, and soy ingredients if you have allergies.
I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a biscuits simple side dish for your pasta meal. We are always happy with the outcome of these biscuits! Next time I am at the store, I plan to buy these again and try some of the other flavors as well. I am sure they will be just as pleasing to the taste buds.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- Recipes for North Eastern Puddings & Desserts
- 10 Best Double Boiler Pots for your Kitchen
- Vegetarian Cream Curry Soup & Chutney, Date Nut Dessert Recipes
- Make a Perfect Pie Bird for You Family Party
- 10 Best Airtight Containers for Your Kitchen (2020)
- NuWave Brio 6-Quart Digital Air Fryer
- Introduction of Erin Bolger’s New Cookbook
- 5 Best Home Brew Kits for your Kitchen
- Make an Oreo Dirt Cake for Your Kids
- Can Bread Cloches Make Bread Taste Better?