Combine ground cinnamon and cloves in a pot filled half way with water. If you have some, add in apple and orange peels with the spices. Set range on low and allow ingredients to simmer.
Cinnamon and Honey
It has been said that by mixing certain parts of cinnamon and honey, together they can help with:
- Cholesterol (2 tbsp. honey amp; 3 tsp. cinnamon powder, mixed in 16 ounces of hot tea)
- Colds (1 tbsp. warm honey amp; 1/4 tsp. cinnamon powder)
- Upset Stomach (honey amp; cinnamon powder)
- Gas (honey amp; cinnamon powder)
- Immune System (honey amp; cinnamon powder)
Cinnamon Applesauce Ornaments
- ¾ cup applesauce
- 1 bottle (about 4 ounces) ground cinnamon
Combine together. Roll dough between 2 sheets of wax paper. Cut with cookie cutters. Be sure to poke a hole in each ornament. Bake at 200* for 2 ½ hours. Let stand 2 days at room temperature. Turn several times over the 2 days. Hang with ribbon.
Adding a cinnamon stick to a cup of hot tea may help: Fight bacteria, viruses, fungal and yeast infections.
Make your own cinnamon sugar by mixing white sugar and ground cinnamon.
Add to buttered toast toasted on the best 4-slice toaster and you and your children will enjoy a tasty treat!
One cinnamon stick makes about ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon.1 tablespoon of cinnamon has about 17 calories and 3.6 grams of dietary fiber.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- Fabulous Main Dish Meals Made from Thanksgiving Turkey Leftovers
- 5 Best KitchenAid Blender Reviews And Comparison 2020
- 5 Best Chemex Coffee Makers for your Kitchen
- How much is too much when it comes to adding nuts to cookie batter?
- Cake Decorating Tips of Different Colors and Varieties
- Are nonstick baking dishes created equal?
- EasyLunchboxes 3- Compartment Bento Box
- Awesome Christmas Baked Apple Recipe
- Tips for Baking the Perfect Cookie
- 10 Best Gluten Free Appliances for Your Home