Combine ground cinnamon and cloves in a pot filled half way with water. If you have some, add in apple and orange peels with the spices. Set range on low and allow ingredients to simmer.
Cinnamon and Honey
It has been said that by mixing certain parts of cinnamon and honey, together they can help with:
- Cholesterol (2 tbsp. honey amp; 3 tsp. cinnamon powder, mixed in 16 ounces of hot tea)
- Colds (1 tbsp. warm honey amp; 1/4 tsp. cinnamon powder)
- Upset Stomach (honey amp; cinnamon powder)
- Gas (honey amp; cinnamon powder)
- Immune System (honey amp; cinnamon powder)
Cinnamon Applesauce Ornaments
- ¾ cup applesauce
- 1 bottle (about 4 ounces) ground cinnamon
Combine together. Roll dough between 2 sheets of wax paper. Cut with cookie cutters. Be sure to poke a hole in each ornament. Bake at 200* for 2 ½ hours. Let stand 2 days at room temperature. Turn several times over the 2 days. Hang with ribbon.
Adding a cinnamon stick to a cup of hot tea may help: Fight bacteria, viruses, fungal and yeast infections.
Make your own cinnamon sugar by mixing white sugar and ground cinnamon.
Add to buttered toast toasted on the best 4-slice toaster and you and your children will enjoy a tasty treat!
One cinnamon stick makes about ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon.1 tablespoon of cinnamon has about 17 calories and 3.6 grams of dietary fiber.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- Prepare Awesome Fresh Blueberry Muffins
- The Most Delicious Caramel Bars
- 10 Best Splatter Screens & Guards for Your Kitchen (2020)
- 5 Best Pastry Cookbooks For Your Kitchen
- Best Peanut Oil Substitutes – 7 Alternatives Worth Trying
- No-Bake Orange Juice Cookies for Kids to Make: Edible Treats to Give Away as Holiday or Thank You Gifts
- Hearty Baked Macaroni and Cheese: Cheeses and Meats Make the Beloved Dinner Favorite Brand New Again
- Are Birds Prepared with a Turkey Airfryer just as Good as Oven-Baked Turkeys?
- Prepare Your Own Vanilla Extract
- Master Pan Non-Stick Divided Skillet