This Easter Sunday Salad Recipe is so delicious, and it is so easy! There is no cooking involved, so you could enjoy making it together with a special little one who wants to help. It is fluffy and yellow, and it just makes you think of little baby Easter Chicks and Ducks.
If you are looking for Easter Activities for your little ones, making this easy Easter Sunday Salad would be a quick and easy idea. It’s not expensive, and it’s not messy. Opening and stirring is about all that is involved! These small things are what makes Easter memories that last a lifetime.
You will find this becoming one of your favorite salad recipes. It is a perfect choice when you need to take a dish to a function. People really love it, so just don’t tell them how quick and easy it is!
- Whipped Topping: Regular Size, not the largest container
- Jello: Large box of Lemon flavor
- Crushed Pineapple: 1 regular can, not the largest size
- Cottage cheese: Low fat, large curd, regular size
- Drain the Pineapple of the excess liquid
- Mix the Jello into the whipped topping. If your whipped topping is frozen, it may need to thaw a little before you can mix this like you need to. It will thaw quite a lot as you mix.
- Add the cottage cheese, and mix some more.
- Add the Pineapple, and mix some more.
- Cover and place in the freezer for around an hour before serving.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!