This recipe for French Bread Pizza is so easy that we encourage you enlist your kids to help you! You’ll have a blast.
- 1 Loaf of French Bread (better if made in the best bread maker!)
- Pizza sauce of choice
- 1 pkg. of Mozzarella Cheese
- Toppings of your choice
- Baking Sheet
- Aluminum Foil (optional)
- Parent, for oven use
Before getting started, remember to wash hands.
- Have a Parent, Cut loaf of French Bread in half (lengthwise)
- Kids, Place French Bread halves on Baking Sheet
- (if using aluminum foil, place aluminum foil on baking sheet first then place cut bread on baking sheet)
- Pour Pizza sauce on top of bread halves
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of pizza sauce
- Put toppings of choice on top of cheese
- Have a parent, Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- *For extra cheese, drizzle Mozzarella cheese before and after putting toppings on pizza*
Note: we recommend using one of our best pizza ovens to make this pizza!
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- Baking Tips for Clueless Beginners
- Make Your Own Amazing Baked Potato
- 5 Best Sandwich Makers for your Kitchen
- Enjoy Amazing Fried Chicken Prepared in the Oven
- 5 Best Soul Food Cookbooks for your Kitchen
- 5 Best Miyabi Knives for your Kitchen
- Experimenting with Different Cooking Oils
- Cheaper Alternatives: Baked Beans
- Make Your Summer Weekend More Interesting With Harvest Fruit Bread
- Leftover Turkey Recipes: Soups, Stews and Casseroles