Sometimes we want a delicious, quick recipe that doesn’t require a lot of work. Raspberry Chicken fits the bill just right. Other than the one hour of marinating, Raspberry Chicken is completed within 20-25 minutes. Delicious, quick, and easy, but guaranteed to get rave reviews every time.
Start by taking 4 medium boneless, skinless chicken breasts and putting them in a bowl. Then we take our super easy marinade, 1/3 cup of Kraft Raspberry Vinaigrette and put it over the chicken and stir to mix well. Let that sit for an hour or so, stirring every fifteen minutes.
At this point, sprinkle with Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning Blend.
Once chicken is browned, reduce heat to medium and cover. Continue to cook until no longer pink in the middle, about 20-25 minutes.
Serve with egg noodles with tomatoes and mushrooms for an easy yet impressive meal.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- How to Store an Oil Free Turkey Fryer Correctly
- 5 Best Loaf Pans for your Kitchen
- Many Ways How to Cook Apples
- Perfect Cake for Lazy Summer Day
- 10 Best Instant Pot Steamer Baskets for Your Kitchen
- 10 Best Electric Kettles for Your Kitchen 
- Grandma Hill’s Yeast Cake
- Egg Replacement in Baking: Vegan Baking Without Eggs
- Homemade Apple Pear Crisp: An Easy Fall Dessert for Cool, Autumn
- The Best Apple Types for Making a Pie