This is the best tuna casserole recipe I have ever made. It is so nice that you do not have to bake it in the oven. I used a rice cooker, but you can just use a skillet or pot on the stove. My husband absolutely loves it. It is economical and very filling.
- 2 foil pouches of tuna
- 2 1/2 cup elbow macaroni
- 2 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 cup celery
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/3 cup parmesan
- 1/3 dried minced onion (Here are some great onion choppers for you!)
- Lawry”s Seasoning Salt
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack or Mozzarella cheese
- Oil the pot well.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and allow to cook until the macaroni is soft.
- Add the next three ingredients: cheddar, parmesan, and dried minced onion.
- Top with seasoning salt and Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Allow to cook until cheese is well-melted.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- How to Bake the Best Loaf of French Bread
- Baking bread in bread cloches doesn’t have to be boring
- Speedy Cooking – Marrow & Red Bean Veggie Bake: Five Minute Vegetarian Marrow and Beany Bake Supper Dish
- Cooking and Dating: How to Impress Your Match with Your Culinary Talent
- 10 Best Hand Mixers of 2020
- Baking with Ceramic Cookware
- 5 Best Cuisinart Mixers For Your Kitchen
- The Simple Chef Air Fryer Review
- Top 7 Reasons for the Popularity of Online Casinos
- What Common Kitchen Household Ingredients Turn Water Pink?