This is the best tuna casserole recipe I have ever made. It is so nice that you do not have to bake it in the oven. I used a rice cooker, but you can just use a skillet or pot on the stove. My husband absolutely loves it. It is economical and very filling.
- 2 foil pouches of tuna
- 2 1/2 cup elbow macaroni
- 2 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 cup celery
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/3 cup parmesan
- 1/3 dried minced onion (Here are some great onion choppers for you!)
- Lawry”s Seasoning Salt
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack or Mozzarella cheese
- Oil the pot well.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and allow to cook until the macaroni is soft.
- Add the next three ingredients: cheddar, parmesan, and dried minced onion.
- Top with seasoning salt and Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Allow to cook until cheese is well-melted.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- Quick & Easy Traditional Baking: Homemade Apple Crumble or Crisp
- How to Easily Rehydrate Sundried Tomatoes (and 2 Delicious Recipes)
- Prepare Amazing Fold a Roti
- 5 Best Indian Cookbooks For Your Kitchen
- What is Fontina Cheese? Best Fontina Cheese Substitutes
- Can Bread Cloches Make Bread Taste Better?
- Easy and Quick Savory Baked Winter Squash Recipe
- How to Cook Frozen Chicken Wings
- 5 Best KitchenAid Cookware for your Kitchen
- 10 Best Grout Removal Tools Review & Rating