Chicken noodle soup has been a food that has been a part of American households for many centuries, and it has been enjoyed by many people from all walks of life.
There have been many variations on how to make homemade chicken noodle soup, but I will move away from the traditional way to make chicken noodle soup.
My step by step guide will show the easiest way to make an outstanding instant chicken noodle soup.
Step #1: Add two cans of Campbell’s Chunky chicken noodle soup, and two cans of Campbell’s Chunky vegetable soup to large cooking pot. Turn heat up to a medium to low temperature, let simmer for 4 minutes before adding other ingredients.
Step #2: Reduce heat, add 1 can of chicken broth and 1 ½ cup of drinking water to cooking pot. Sprinkle in a few shakes of cayenne pepper; add a few slices of fresh garlic with the best garlic press. Finely cut up less than a handful of Spanish onion and add to soup (Here are some great onion choppers for you!). Stir in all ingredients, place lid on cooking pot, and let simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
Serve Instant chicken noodle soup with a slice or two of garlic bread, or choice of crackers.
This is probably one of the only recipes we recommend not cooking in a pressure cooker.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our kitchen product reviews!
- Tips How to Use Baking Mixes
- Deviled Eggs: A Necessary Easter Recipe
- Pepperidge Farm Products Review
- Tips For Publicizing Your Bake Sale
- How to Clean Your Muffin Pan
- Just how important is portability for baking pans?
- 5 Best Zero Sugar Cookbooks for your Kitchen
- Parsley – Origin, Uses, Tips
- 5 Best Cuisinart Mixers For Your Kitchen
- No Bake Cornflake Cookies- a Nutrional Snack Recipe